Not the Squier version, the Fender. Preferrably in surf green. Im willing to go as high as $450 with shipping. Thanks.
poop. funniest word ever.
Link removed by mod.

Now give me 50 bucks for hooking you up : P Wait, does this violate the no ebay links thing? It's not mine, I just did a quick search on ebay to find it.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
why dont you just buiy a new MIM strat, put a single humbucker pickguard on it and get a SD Invader (SH-8), you could even split the coil with a on/off toggle or a push pull pot. You would be getting a new guitar and a new pick for about 475$ and that all new stuff. Just an idea, but if a Tom Delonge strat is what you want get it. If you just want the setup like his do what i say, I have a loaded single humbucker strat pickup with a SD Pearly Gates Plus w/coil tap. Let me know if your interested
Quote by MRAAJR
why dont you just buiy a new MIM strat, put a single humbucker pickguard on it and get a SD Invader (SH-8), you could even split the coil with a on/off toggle or a push pull pot. You would be getting a new guitar and a new pick for about 475$ and that all new stuff. Just an idea, but if a Tom Delonge strat is what you want get it. If you just want the setup like his do what i say, I have a loaded single humbucker strat pickup with a SD Pearly Gates Plus w/coil tap. Let me know if your interested

Or, quite simply, he could get a Tom Delonge Strat.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Munchlaxatives
Or, quite simply, he could get a Tom Delonge Strat.

i understnand that changing pickups and stuff can be hard for some, sorry i mentioned it
oh yea really quick, the Tom Delonge strat probably sounds better because his name is on it
Quote by MRAAJR
oh yea really quick, the Tom Delonge strat probably sounds better because his name is on it

But the major difference between an mim and a delonge strat is the fact that its got a string through bridge.