i got an email saying i got a warning.

it said reason

"no pics in gear pics thread"

did i like, post something in a wrong thread? do i have to post pics now?

Guitars
Schecter Omen 6
Agile LP 2500
Kramer RR V
Amp
Peavey 6505
4x12 with Eminence Screamin' Eagles
Others
Mogami Cables
Korg DTR-1000
Furman M-8 Power Conditioner
MXR Smartgate
BBE Sonic Maximizer
My Band
www.myspace.com/gdbr
If you read the first post of that thread, it says you MUST post a picture in your post or you will be warned. It even says to read the first post in the title. Look out for things like this in the future in order to avoid stupid mistakes. I fell victim to the very same thing when I was new. Hope I helped.

██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Hey!

You posted this in the Gear Pics thread:
Quote by dylandtl
that esp is beautiful bro

Now, the thread title clearly states "READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!". If you check out the rules in the first post of the thread, you'll find this rule:
Rule 1 - Now this is a departure from the original thread, all posts must include a picture. No more 'nice axe' or 'crap squire' posts. Only one picture per post, no multiple pics.

The underlined part is where you broke the rule... hence, the moderator of that forum decided to give you a warning.

But it's ok, just be nice the next 30 days and if you don't get yourself another warning, you'll have a clean sheet again...
another one of UG's trigger happy mods who think they are doing the world good. honestly, does it REALLY matter if one person didnt post a picture? idk. i hate the mods here.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Hey!

You posted this in the Gear Pics thread:

Now, the thread title clearly states "READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!". If you check out the rules in the first post of the thread, you'll find this rule:

The underlined part is where you broke the rule... hence, the moderator of that forum decided to give you a warning.

But it's ok, just be nice the next 30 days and if you don't get yourself another warning, you'll have a clean sheet again...

ha thanks a ton dude. thats what i was wondering, like, where i could find what i did wrong. in the email it didnt give a link to the thread.
Guitars
Schecter Omen 6
Agile LP 2500
Kramer RR V
Amp
Peavey 6505
Others
Mogami Cables
Korg DTR-1000
MXR Smartgate
BBE Sonic Maximizer
My Band
www.myspace.com/gdbr
Quote by Brokntragedy
another one of UG's trigger happy mods who think they are doing the world good. honestly, does it REALLY matter if one person didnt post a picture? idk. i hate the mods here.

Yes, it does matter if ONE person didn't post a picture because if one does it, so will more. A bunch of posts without pictures negates the purpose of a "gear picture thread". You hate the mods here because you clearly have no concept of how rules benefit the masses.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Quote by Brokntragedy

Well rules are rules really, trigger happy would be banning him, it's only fair.
Quote by Brokntragedy

Then leave. Please. We don't need users like you here. If you don't like the rules then get out.

Imagine (in this instance) if every post in the Gear Pics thread was "cool guitar man" or "wow that thing is crap." There would probably be only one picture on every page. That's why there was a rule made to stop that. Why do you think there are rules? You think a mod should "let it go" and make all rules pointless? No. Think before you complain please.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
dudes i really wasnt trying to complain, i was just confused.

sorry.
Guitars
Schecter Omen 6
Agile LP 2500
Kramer RR V
Amp
Peavey 6505
Others
Mogami Cables
Korg DTR-1000
MXR Smartgate
BBE Sonic Maximizer
My Band
www.myspace.com/gdbr
Quote by teamzaius
Yes, it does matter if ONE person didn't post a picture because if one does it, so will more. A bunch of posts without pictures negates the purpose of a "gear picture thread". You hate the mods here because you clearly have no concept of how rules benefit the masses.

maybe he could have been replying to some one elses images. i dont see whats wrong with just typing. if people wanna look at the pictures then they can look at the pictures, if you cant read, that sucks for you. i hate the mods here because they act like they are so full of power and abuse the **** out of it.

Well rules are rules really, trigger happy would be banning him, it's only fair.

trigger happy was doing something about it no matter what. i doubt he insulted anyone or said something false.
Quote by AeroRocker
Then leave. Please. We don't need users like you here. If you don't like the rules then get out.

Imagine (in this instance) if every post in the Gear Pics thread was "cool guitar man" or "wow that thing is crap." There would probably be only one picture on every page. That's why there was a rule made to stop that. Why do you think there are rules? You think a mod should "let it go" and make all rules pointless? No. Think before you complain please.

i didnt say i hated the site. i hated the mods. the rest of the site is great, let it be a regular forum.
*reported*

This thread's question was answered. I don't want this to start a pointless argument, because I know I'm going to get carried away. :p
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by dylandtl

sorry.

Don't apologise, you didn't do anything wrong... you don't have problems with the rules, you just accidentally happened to break one. It's not that you have bad intentions. It's this guy we're angry at:
Quote by Brokntragedy

He hates the mods and doesn't like the rules, and therefore he intentionally ignores them. Users like him are a pest to UG, they make the community less fun and enjoyable for others, and end up banned really quickly...
Quote by Brokntragedy
i was done anyways. i made my point. doesnt matter if you like it or not.

What matters now, is: will the mods like it or not? Hmmmm - think, think, think...
doesnt matter, i didnt break the rules here. i stated my opinion on the topic. and added insite to why he was warned.
^it doesn't matter if he was replying, he broke the rules that are put in place so people can spend time in that thread doing what it's meant for; lookin at gear pics, not Reading useless posts.

and it's a warning. they aren't abusing their power. they warned him of breaking the rules. it's a small rule, but still a rule.
abuse would be a ban.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mikko 9119
^it doesn't matter if he was replying, he broke the rules that are put in place so people can spend time in that thread doing what it's meant for; lookin at gear pics, not Reading useless posts.

and it's a warning. they aren't abusing their power. they warned him of breaking the rules. it's a small rule, but still a rule.
abuse would be a ban.

i said i was done with this. its useless trying to get your opinion about something across to anyone on this site. im not even going to bother.
I took too long to post it, and you guys posted all that stuff.
don't get your panties in a bunch.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by nightraven
so you think this website, full of prepubescent kids like yourself who love pseudo-anarchy, can run without moderators?

prepubescent kid? im older than you, do the math. im saying this website as in the general news and tabs and all that stuff.
Quote by Brokntragedy
prepubescent kid? im older than you, do the math. im saying this website as in the general news and tabs and all that stuff.

as a CC I lol at this.

also, wouldn't you like to be able to control the content of your website?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to give your time and money for something you have no control over.

don't like the rules? there are other sites.

don't like theirs? start your own.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by dylandtl

sorry.
Next time just send the mod that gave you the warning a PM.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Brokntragedy

Well My dad could beat up your dad.

Grow up. If you don't like the mods here, there's a pretty easy way to get rid of them... Don't be here! You have a few choices in this situation:

1. Shut the **** up and Follow the rules
2. Leave
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by element4433
Next time just send the mod that gave you the warning a PM.

I did lol

I was just getting antsy
Guitars
Schecter Omen 6
Agile LP 2500
Kramer RR V
Amp
Peavey 6505
Others
Mogami Cables
Korg DTR-1000
MXR Smartgate
BBE Sonic Maximizer
My Band
www.myspace.com/gdbr
i shouldnt really be adding to this, but broken tragedy, this is a free forum, you don't have to pay these mods and there doing it just to benifit YOU. If someone gives up there time to help run this place you shouldn't hate them, hate is a strong word when directed at a person giving up there free time to make this place btter for you.

The mods owe you nothing.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
i shouldnt really be adding to this, but broken tragedy, this is a free forum, you don't have to pay these mods and there doing it just to benifit YOU. If someone gives up there time to help run this place you shouldn't hate them, hate is a strong word when directed at a person giving up there free time to make this place btter for you.

The mods owe you nothing.

This man has spoken.
Wow, that's gay, I never knew UG became strict.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Quote by Brokntragedy

Is it REALLY that hard to follow some stupidly-simple rules? If you bothered to do that, you'd have no problem with the mods, and the rest of us wouldn't have to listen to you cry about it. If you don't like it, there's no reason for you to keep coming back.
You're*
Quote by IbanezMetalX
Dont worry brokentragedy i hate the mods too. I got 30 day ban just for being an @$$hole!

So this is a multi then? Or are you just a troll?
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by IbanezMetalX
Whats a multi? Also: no i was trying to be funny. Sorry if it was of bad taste to ya!

Sorry for the misinterpretation, it didn't seem like a joke at all to me.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS