'sup UG? I am trying to pay for a flat, so, unfortunately, quite a lot of my gear's got to go... including this- my prized Les Paul DC. As you can see, it's got a LOT of mods, namely:

• Bigsby trem
  • 'Rickenbacker' fretboard mod (pearloid sharkfin inlays, gloss finish, pearloid binding)
  • Chrome P90 pickups
  • Locking tuners (with one non-matching one...)
  • Schaller Straplocks (added by me when I bought it)

All mods except the straplocks were made before I bought the guitar, which is a 2003 Les Paul DC Special, in case you're wondering, and I paid £777 for it last year. It was originally owned by a guy in an internationally touring band, as you can tell by the wear and tear (bumps, scratches, dents galore), and the fact that the neck has been professionally reattached by a luthier after it had a boo-boo on their American tour! Don't worry- it just leaves an unsightly crack in the paint and it doesn't affect anything- the luthier did a fantastic, albeit a bit ugly, job.

Anyway, here's some pics for you to drool over- I can't go below £500, and I can't trade, I'm afraid- unless it's a deposit for a London flat.

There ya go!
Ah I just bought a new one of these for $1250 yesterday or I would be all over this. These guitars sound amazing, someone better buy it.
Quote by fairycake92
bad aidy....

You're gonna get fee'd so heavily on an auction of that size. Damn paypal and ebay and their lack of fair fees.
That's sorted- because this is the only way of bailing myself out my Mum has offered to pay the fees.

Of course, it'll probably get more interest than on here, where most people are teens without the budget to buy it, for example, and Gumtree has been useless.
Quote by Aidy Damage
That's sorted- because this is the only way of bailing myself out my Mum has offered to pay the fees.

Of course, it'll probably get more interest than on here, where most people are teens without the budget to buy it, for example, and Gumtree has been useless.

Ah, cool. How'd the gig and job interview go?
Both went brilliantly, thanks- missed the call from the job this morning, so I shall call them back tomorrow now that I have access to a phone. Damn the fact that I needed an epic poo this morning and left my phone outside the bathroom...