Ok,so a week from today resident evil 5 is coming out, i have been waiting for this game for a long time(ever since the first trailor) and now its a week away, this game is going to be sweet, anyway else think so
Meh, not really.
I've played all the other ones and IMO they're all the same.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Looks cool (I played the demo, its good), but nothing to freak out about... its just a video game.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
who cares about the title, it's all about Wesker coming and kicking ass. He'll kill all of the "Zombies" with his new found six-pack and girder biceps.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Meh, not really.
I've played all the other ones and IMO they're all the same.

then you havent played 4.
I for one cant wait, ive played all the resi games and they always get better (well the ones in the main series). It's gonna be sick.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by gonzaw
I never understood why it's called "resident" if they are all in the streets and not in their homes?

first game was in a massive basterd of a masion Ennit. Peach game, sared the Jebus out of me.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
1&2 were the only true 'survival horrors' to me.

3 was too easy, and 4&5 seem to have gone down the pretictable route of 'make the protagonist invincible and arm him with enough firepower to destroy a small nation, then chuck him into some peasant village to pass the time'.
the 5 demo was great ilove the incorperated live play, its fits so effortlessly. and th AI for single player is pretty epic also. Not to smart or dumb

Quote by Retro Rocker
1&2 were the only true 'survival horrors' to me.

3 was too easy, and 4&5 seem to have gone down the pretictable route of 'make the protagonist invincible and arm him with enough firepower to destroy a small nation, then chuck him into some peasant village to pass the time'.

Have you played 5? the pistol is ineffective unless head shots are used, the rifle is only good at long distance and the shotty/machine gun are epic but ammo is short.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Last edited by centorium at Mar 6, 2009,
Quote by ross1234
then you havent played 4.
I for one cant wait, ive played all the resi games and they always get better (well the ones in the main series). It's gonna be sick.

4 was the first one I ever bought.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
4 was the first one I ever bought.

How can you say they're all the same when 4 had completely different gameplay and enemies?
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
How can you say they're all the same when 4 had completely different gameplay and enemies?

yeah 4 has different enemies and stuff but i think that was a route for the better
I found RE5 demo realy boring :/
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
They've pretty much gone the opposite route of resi 4 with the same engine, going more for scares than action.
Works pretty well, and when you have a mate there the co op is realllllly good.
can't wait to get it
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Quote by LankeyDwarf
I found RE5 demo realy boring :/

really i thought it was great.

the first was good for "defending the base" mentality and the second for more following a set path,working your way thru the level mentality.

No scares at all tho
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by bulldozerbob
No we don't

At least I don't

True but if we don't try to redirect people. The Mods get angry. I actually haven't been in the GT for a while.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
True but if we don't try to redirect people. The Mods get angry. I actually haven't been in the GT for a while.

True true

Gaming thread people

Im excited for it. I just beat RE4 for the first time like a week ago. It was amazing. It was so action packed and it managed to really freak me out at times.

RE5 look like its gonna be awesome, but it doesnt look scary AT ALL, and it looks a little like an arcade game, imo.
I've beaten it, and It think it's even better than Res4. No longer can you carry around an invisible attache filled with weapons so it's more realistic in that sense. The co-op feature is amazing, the AI is great. My only criticism is that it isn't very scary.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.