I have a Jensen C-10q guitar speaker for sale.

10"
8 Ohm
35W rated

Used in a 15W amp for around 200 hours, so it's broken in. Used at relatively low volumes, bedroom only, no smoke etc.

Works fine, has wire leads on it from when I removed it from my amp, will remove if you want me to. No pics atm, can put some up in a week or so when I get back to school (where the speaker is).

Got a ragin cajun for my amp, no longer use this one.

Looking for $30 + shipping
Do you ship to Canada? Pm me if you do, i'm interested.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Trying to keep it in continental us, if you want it shipped somewhere else, send me a pm with zip code and country and I'll get you a quote.

Would also be willing to trade for some patch cables.
pm sent
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Damn, I was hoping for a 16 ohm... FWIW people, I purchased two of the speakers pak is selling from Wes and love them. They came stock in his Chicago Blues Box. So bump for ya pak.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Thanks gregs. Good luck finding some 16 ohm 10" speakers, there aren't many out there, especially american voiced ones.

Final bump, I'm just going to look for another cab to plop this into. Up for sale for the next 2 weeks, then I'm keeping it
Is this still available? I'm interested in it, I was gonna buy it before but I didn't find the email till like a month later haha. But I'll take it for twenty plus whatever shipping you charge to canada, Pm me if you will still sent to canada, I won't have the money until like 3 days though if thats ok.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ