right around $450 for a guitar, i dont play alot as im mainly bass but i want a new guitar. The one i have is a starter pack squier ><

I was looking at some lower end Schecters as the basses are great quality so the guitars propobly are too. Any other ideas? Im not heart set on a guitar yet i was just thinking lower end Schecter.
I played the Omen 6 (i think it was. May have been a Damien 6) and it was pretty nice. Obviously, I like the C-1 Plus. The necks are kind of love/hate though. I'm not sure about their basses but their guitars have a coated neck that some people (like me) love and others hate. Schecter generally make above average (for the price) guitars.
what type of music do you play?
if you dont wanna spend much check out 'vintage' guitars, good quality for the prices.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
more details

Its jsut for personal enjoyment so i want it to be pretty versitile.(Motley Crue, Pantera, Ted Nugent, Etc. Versitile)
for versatile (im not sure on price conversionfrom england to america) but give serious consideration to PRS SE custom
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
for versatile (im not sure on price conversionfrom england to america) but give serious consideration to PRS SE custom

So far i'm yet to find a PRS in my price range
=[
^you'd have to stretch your budget a bit but the C-1+ has pretty decent stock pickups and coil tap. I use if for everything from light blues to classic rock to...( )...metal...
maybe you should look into the Schecter Demon series? (NOT Damien; some people seems to mix the two series together)

the Schecter Demons seems to be nice guitars:

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3