Anyone else tried it, it's amazing.

For those who don't know what it is, it's spit less dip, and one "pouch" lasts for about a half hour. It's pretty nice, being that I never dipped because..well I thought it was nasty, but I smoke a pack a day. This is an amazing alternative.
Quote by arsonite
That's really close to being "camel anus"

Smokin's bad kids m'kay.

It's not smoking.

It's like dip...but it's not.
Are you teabagging your tobacco or something? What the hell are you dipping man?!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Malakian88
"For those who don't know what it is ..."

I have read it and still don't know what it is.

Spit less dip....if you can't comprehend that then you're kind of dumb.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Are you teabagging your tobacco or something? What the hell are you dipping man?!

What lol. If you've ever seen the dip pouches it's basically those. Only without all the spitting and the nastiness involved with dip.
Quote by silversoulcage
Spit less dip....if you can't comprehend that then you're kind of dumb.

I'm obviously dumb then , you're saying it like it should be known as to what that means. Jackass.

Don't double post.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

for the confused people
its tobbacco in a teabag basically, and it sits between your gum & lip and releases over a half hour
I dont dip
but i go to school in north carolina
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
You're*
Quote by eggo_boi_15
I'm obviously dumb then , you're saying it like it should be known as to what that means. Jackass.

Unless you're like 12 years old, then the phrase spit less dip should be pretty self explanatory.

Dip: tobacco you put in you're mouth, it involves lots of spitting.

Spit less dip: dip, without spitting.

Quote by therealtater
so do you just like swallow the dip? why doesnt it make you sick? I know a guy that had to get his stomach pumped after he swallowed his dip one day

You don't swallow the pouch that it comes in, but the umm for lack of a better word "juices" you can swallow and it's fine.

It's pretty nice really.
It's a packet that you place in between your teeth and your lips. It looks like a small tea packet.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.