http://www.peavey.com/news/article.cfm/action/view/id/352/20091501.cfm

Any word as of yet as when this is gonna be released, apart from general Q2, which could be in the early summer at worst? It could be just what I'm looking for, as the 212 is really really gonna stretch my budget, but I'm looking to find a new amp, all-tube, high-gain.

Dunno if anyone who went to winter Namm could comment on any demos Peavey had of this? Got me quite enthusiastic.

Also, anyone know the transition in prices to the UK? 'Cos I'm hoping that a.) This actually reaches the UK by Q2/Early Q3, and b.) The price isn't jacked up horrendously. Right now, the rrp is worth about £500 gbp, and I'm looking at a budget of around 600/650.

I've played through a 6505 halfstack before, and it was, tonally, pretty great. Thing is, that would be outta my budget, and I'd have nowhere to keep the thing :/
Thanks. Perfect timing, I reckon I can last out with my Cube for that long.

I know not 100% but yeah...I was about to spill on a valveking or a bugera 333 212, then I saw this. I don't really need a 212.
Peavey's amps are always more expensive in Europe, as well as Mesa.
Engl's and Orange are higher over here too though.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Quote by Mazzakazza
http://www.peavey.com/news/article.cfm/action/view/id/352/20091501.cfm

Any word as of yet as when this is gonna be released, apart from general Q2, which could be in the early summer at worst? It could be just what I'm looking for, as the 212 is really really gonna stretch my budget, but I'm looking to find a new amp, all-tube, high-gain.

Dunno if anyone who went to winter Namm could comment on any demos Peavey had of this? Got me quite enthusiastic.

Also, anyone know the transition in prices to the UK? 'Cos I'm hoping that a.) This actually reaches the UK by Q2/Early Q3, and b.) The price isn't jacked up horrendously. Right now, the rrp is worth about £500 gbp, and I'm looking at a budget of around 600/650.

I've played through a 6505 halfstack before, and it was, tonally, pretty great. Thing is, that would be outta my budget, and I'd have nowhere to keep the thing :/

Why couldn't they have it at that price as a 212, It would have been perfect for me.
^ I'd like that, 'cos then the 112 would be even cheaper, but...yeah. No such luck, huh. They do have a 212 combo that's already in production, but yeah, it's more expensive.
Well you can hook up a cab to it if you want to make it into a 2x12. But honestly 1x12 will sound fine. 1x12 is capable of doing a lot and getting really loud. Good choice over the bugera or valveking.