What pisses me off? Having to type "hotmail.com" at the end of my username logging in at HOTMAIL. WTF? What do they expect? It's ****ing Hotmail. I don't think anyone's dumb enough to put username@gmail.com or something, unless you're retarded.

To make this thread have a point, share anything that you think is pointless.
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
this thread
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
I am SO sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience. Do you want to talk about it over luch sometime?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
What pisses me off? Having to type "hotmail.com" at the end of my username logging in at HOTMAIL. WTF? What do they expect? It's ****ing Hotmail. I don't think anyone's dumb enough to put username@gmail.com or something, unless you're retarded.

I have a @live.co.uk

THINK ABOUT THE KIDS
Quote by AeroRocker
I am SO sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience. Do you want to talk about it over luch sometime?

Now
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7

MUSE FAN?!!
Stop whining and man up you god damn pansie. People like you should be shipped to 3rd world countries to get some perspective on your "inconveniences".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Quote by 1337guitarplayr

Some people use .co.uk, some people use.com, and some people use other address domain names like @gmail.com etc to sign in to msn.
Not want to type that last bit at the end of your email address? Lazy f*ck. Stop being a f*cking woman and stop whining.
Shut up.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Last edited by eggo_boi_15 at Mar 6, 2009,
Quote by 1337guitarplayr

uh...sorry ?
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
Coloring soft drinks that come in cans.

I mean, come on! No one sees it, and it would solve the economic crisis!!!!

Anyone remember that thread?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Click the remember me box

Problem = Solved
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by Fitzpatrick
Why is there a hyphen in the ug address???

POINTLESS

a - ****ing - men to that, my friend. been the bane of my life for nigh on 3 years now
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by Fitzpatrick

POINTLESS

Are you serious??!!!??

You think you can have a word like "ULTIMATE" and a word like "GUITAR" touching each other? No. Those words are too epic by themselves, imagine what they would do together. That hyphen separates life and death. You better be damn grateful every time you type it in the address bar.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Kensai
Stop whining and man up you god damn pansie. People like you should be shipped to 3rd world countries to get some perspective on your "inconveniences".

I just skimmed this and read it as "People are shipped to third world countries to solve your inconveniences"

Quote by AeroRocker
Are you serious??!!!??

You think you can have a word like "ULTIMATE" and a word like "GUITAR" touching each other? No. Those words are too epic by themselves, imagine what they would do together. That hyphen separates life and death. You better be damn grateful every time you type it in the address bar.

i love you

>.>

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Fitzpatrick

POINTLESS

Because the domain name ultimateguitar.com is owned by someone else.
Quote by AlecMag
I just skimmed this and read it as "People are shipped to third world countries to solve your inconveniences"

Skimmed it? It's like 2 sentences

Quote by AeroRocker
Are you serious??!!!??

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Oscar Wilde.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by AeroRocker
Are you serious??!!!??

That post is full of win. You win at life. golfclap:
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by MightyAl
Because the domain name ultimateguitar.com is owned by someone else.

B*astard stole our whoe
My setup:

VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by Kensai
good one kansai
+1

man up,its annoying,but so is logging into another computer,so is turning on yyour computer

isnt typing this thread pointless?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by Kensai
Skimmed it? It's like 2 sentences

I'm not that good at reading, ok?!

srsly.

Quote by AeroRocker
Are you serious??!!!??

LMAO!

Aero Rocker, you are my new hero.
Well......maybe, I guess. Sort of.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by AlecMag
I'm not that good at reading, ok?!

Then you are a useless thing my friend.
My setup:

VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by nowa90
good one kansai
+1

man up,its annoying,but so is logging into another computer,so is turning on yyour computer

Oh sh-
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by nowa90
good one kansai
+1

And quoting Kensai, I'm frustrated at little inconviences that can be FIXED DAMN EASILY. I'm not complaining saying "omg i wish i dun hafta wurk & go 2 skool t-t"
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

Quote by happytimeharry

Quote by sacred_silence7

MUSE FAN?!!
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
And quoting Kensai, I'm frustrated at little inconviences that can be FIXED DAMN EASILY. I'm not complaining saying "omg i wish i dun hafta wurk & go 2 skool t-t"

Just shut up and stop being lazy.
Quote by dark&broken