I just noticed today, a gallop has three notes, but a horse has four feet, and a galloping horse's feet all touch down at different times. What? Why?
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
because gallops kind of sound like a horse galloping?
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
I just noticed today, a gallop has three notes, but a horse has four feet, and a galloping horse's feet all touch down at different times. What? Why?

becaause you touch yourself at night
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
as stupid as it is, it's also a good question.
damn you now i wont be able to mastibate tonight with that question on my mind
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
the front two hooves hit the ground at nearly the same time sounding like one
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
cos the gallop of horse doesnt sound like a 1234 taps in quick succession. It ssounds like 123 in quick succesion. Hence we play it as it sounds rather than what it actually is.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by Capitalistklok
a gallop has three because you never hear all four of the feet of a horse hit at a time because 2 always land at the same time

Quote by Just_Matt
Well you could gallop too and you only have 2 feet.

More confused?
Yes sir.

Mr. Elwood, you just blew my mind.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by Pretty. Odd.

Yes sir.

Mr. Elwood, you just blew my mind.

Thats not a gallop thats like a sprint.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Quote by Pretty. Odd.

back 2 legs hit the ground in quick succession whereas there's a decent difference between the front 2.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I don't know why, it seems like people have already explained, but I reckon the galloping sound is so amazing, and I don't know why
Its O.K., you're just confused because you listen to Panic at the Disco.

/Douchebaggery
How would you know were one gallop ends and another begins? i've never seen a horse do one gallop and then stop.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Packedcracker
The horse has lupus.

If you EVER let me see you bump a thread like this again, I'm going to come looking for you, Mr. Packed, and I will find you.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
If you EVER let me see you bump a thread like this again, I'm going to come looking for you, Mr. Packed, and I will find you.

That's not much of a threat, what are you gonna do once you find him?
Quote by drunkinkoala
That's not much of a threat, what are you gonna do once you find him?

It was supposed to be reminiscent of a joke I saw on Scrubs this morning, where the Janitor threatens JD with coming after him if he finds a penny stuck in the door frame.

Meh, my love of American sitcoms is clearly lost on UG.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
its got to do with the speed at which the horse is travelling. there's a walk, a canter, a trott and then there's like a gallop. apparently a gallop is when you get the hoofs hitting in triplets. idk, lol my gf told me about that once cuz she does horseback. but yeah apparently a gallop is like ridiculousy fast.
this would be my boyfriend...tsk tsk time for a chat.
Quote by 6_Feet_Below
as stupid as it is, it's also a good question.
damn you now i wont be able to mastibate tonight with that question on my mind