What guitar magazine do you regularly pick up? For me, its Guitar Player, mostly because they feature guitarists of all styles and their lessons rock.
guitar world usually
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
Ugh, sorry, but I can't stand Guitar Player. I love Total Guitar and Guitar World, best ones in my opinion.
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Guitarist (Musicradar)
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Quote by Tomo J O
Guitarist (Musicradar)

Dude I felt compelled to say this. Your Setup ****ing rocks, I have a MIM strat and a Cube 30x and love it all you need is to through in a wah pedal and you got it goin on my man

To TS I subscribe to both GP and GW
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by XxDethmetalxX
Ugh, sorry, but I can't stand Guitar Player. I love Total Guitar and Guitar World, best ones in my opinion.

I have to admit I do like that GW had complete tabs for songs. I think GW also puts out this magazine called "Guitar Legends", and it rocks. I got the new issue w/ Metallica and some great tabs, as well as the Iron Maiden and Rush issues from last year.
Guitar Techniques. I used to froth all over Total Guitar, but then realised that they only tabbed out ****ty songs for the most part.
Quote by lunaticfringe93
Dude I felt compelled to say this. Your Setup ****ing rocks, I have a MIM strat and a Cube 30x and love it all you need is to through in a wah pedal and you got it goin on my man

Not to kill the thread or anything, but I have a MIM and I played one on a Cube 30X and it sounded great. Looking for a Roland myself, possibly.

But back to the thread, I'm not subscribed to any guitar magazines
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
guitar player for me
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by lunaticfringe93

To TS I subscribe to both GP and GW

Thank you very much kind Sir. PM me some time about your Gear and stuff, don't wanna thread Hijack.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Quote by tonepro
I have to admit I do like that GW had complete tabs for songs. I think GW also puts out this magazine called "Guitar Legends", and it rocks. I got the new issue w/ Metallica and some great tabs, as well as the Iron Maiden and Rush issues from last year.

Yeah, I have the Randy Rhoads and Metallica Guitar Legends, pretty good magazines, particularly the RR one
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
i really like guitar player. they focus on the musicality of guitar and i love how many interviews it has in each issue
wanted to like guitar world, used to have a subscription, but i never used the tabs, and all the articles were about some metal guitarist i was never going to listen too
My favorites are Guitarist and Guitar techniques, Total Guitar still have alot of good interviews though.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
Guitar World is the Best.
Quote by VanCamp
Pee on things.

Quote by tukk04
back in black-AC/DC
because maybe it'd revive me instantly
i just hope i don't come back black

My Gear
Epiphone SG
Roland 15 Watt Cube Amp
Samick J-2 Acoustic
Quote by Tomo J O
Guitarist (Musicradar)

Guitarist is by far the best. The reviews and interviews make Guitar world/player look like children's magazines, and the gear repair is much larger than the other magazines. Also, the presentation just oozes quality. The free cd is also much better than the others, but that is because the others make their cds so damn hard to use.

Total Guitar is not quite as good, but better than guitar world.

Guitar Collector is a favorite of mine, but you can't find it here in the US. They are a sister magasine to Guitarist. If anyone can find me a link to sign up for a subscription, they get an e-cookie.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by tonepro

I also have that copy of Guitar Legends XD
I like GW.
I've got the new EVH issue, October's Metallica issue, a Beatles issue from a while ago, and the Metallica Guitar Legends, since I'm not a subscriber :P
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
I don't subscribe, I just buy the ones I want after reading them in the store. Unfortunately, that comes to just about all of them! GW, Guitar Player, Acoustic Guitar, Play Guitar, GW Legends, GW Country Guitar (out of print), UG if you consider the articles an online magazine...everything. I like em all
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

I personally find that Guitar World has a crazy amount of advertisements. Colourful as they may be, it is slightly off-putting and disturbing. Total Guitar seems to be the most fun to read, in my opinion, because it's mainly geared towards the masses and caters for beginners as well as more advanced players.
I can't stand Total Guitar. It's the Daily Star of the guitar press.

It's all about Guitarist for me, they cover a much wider range of, well, everything than all the other magazines seem to - I remember one issue where they had back-to-back interviews with Explosions In The Sky and Stone Sour. Then there'll be a review of a Superstrat followed by a jazz archtop round-up. Their gear reviews go into just the right amount of detail - they tell you what you need to know without filling 4 pages with truss rod cover measurements. And there's Charles Shaar Murray, who in all honesty should leave Guitarist and pursue a career in stand-up...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
i like total guitar and guitar world..............total guitar i like the most cause there isn't 130 pg of advertisement like most others doand imo find it better for a guitar noob
never hit a guy with glasses always use your fist