I bought a Jackson RR5 earlier this week from GAK.co.uk, and its arrived and i noticed that the ivory colour on the top of the body (pickup side) is a darker faded ivory white, and the rest of the body is bright ivory, its obvious that somewhere along the line its been sat in a window for sometime with direct sunlight. Is it worth ending it back for a hopefully untainted replacement or is it something that most people wont notice? cos i ****in love it so far
Last edited by Engel22 at Mar 6, 2009,
Pic , or it didn't happen
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
most people wont notice or care, if the finish bugs you that much then you should complain but if you love the guitar and the finish doesnt mean that much to you then keep it. i know im not afraid of damaging the finish on my strat. you could always just turn the guitar over and keep it by a window and fade the whole thing. lol
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Depends how much it's going to bother you really. I'd imagine that you are entitled to a replacement if you want it, but if you love the guitar you've got and it doesn't bug you too much, I'd just keep it.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
You should've at least got it cheaper for that, just consult them about it at least. What's the worst that could happen? They could replace it with a perfect guitar?
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Can you... get us some pics?
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr