i like the 350 because of its expression pedal but IMO the pod sounds better

also, if you are patient, you can get the RP355 although i know its coming out soon u should check out their site

and the 355 has a loop station

EDIT: and the 355 has cubase LE4
Quote by AA00P
Forget genres, the real conflict is in the subgenres.

"LOLZ UR MOOSICZ NOT BROOTALZ ENOUGH ITS SYMPHONIC MELODIC ATMOSPHERIC BLACK METAL NOT SYMPHONIC MELODIC ATMOSPHERIC BLACKENED DEATH METAL CHUG-CORE LOLZ!!!"
Last edited by Jared8998 at Mar 6, 2009,
yeah the digitech may have more bells and whistles but if you really are a stickler about your sound the POD will sound better, i guarantee it. Ive had the VOX table top modeler and sold it for a digitech 350 and eventually sold that and now have the PodXT live and absolutely love it. I love the USB recording and sound editing as well.
Microsoft Works...there's and oxymoron for you.
I have a 250 as well and HAD a POD. SOME POD tones were better, others not so much.
I agree with 311....try them both for what YOU play, and see which one is better for you.
NOTE: the RP 250/350 are MUCH more tunable with the computer software (free)... MANY more options for dialing in your tone. I suspect that same is true for the PODs as well.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune