I'm looking for a Les Paul pickguard, that's black with a beigish tan finish. I want it to match my guitar. I've looked online but have been unable to find one. If anybody knows if one of these even exists, than please point me in the right direction!
Why don't you post a picture of the exact color you're after? And do you want it to be a burst? If not, why do you want it to be black?

If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Last edited by boxcarmonument at Mar 6, 2009,
Quote by boxcarmonument
What do you mean black with a beigish tan finish? Do you mean like a three-ply?

Yea sorry I didn't really explain that clearly.

Like the guitar itself. Black in the middle outlined by that same tan color.
The Cream, Black, Cream are is about as tan as you'll get. I don't think the pic does it justice.

Here's a pic of the one I put on my Epi.

Is that the color you mean?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
The Cream, Black, Cream are is about as tan as you'll get. I don't think the pic does it justice.

Here's a pic of the one I put on my Epi.

Is that the color you mean?

It's a little bit lighter I believe. And yea that color outlined around an all black pickguard is what I mean. But I think they only make them with white outlines.
OK I guess I should of clicked your linky. Sorry! But the BWB are the only ones I've ever seen. Unless you can find a really old one that's Darkend up naturally.

Good luck if you do find one, I can't seem to find any myself. You might be able to get ahold of some of those companys that make Custom pickguards and see if they could make a one-off for you though.