I decided to paint it with the Frankenstein type style. Over used, but i like it. What do you guys think?

MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Looks amazing!
Yellow+Black= the sex.
What color hardware are you going to put on it? I suggest black.
Good job!
Quote by myXchem
Looks amazing!
Yellow+Black= the sex.
What color hardware are you going to put on it? I suggest black.
Good job!

I have no idea yet, im kinda just makin it up as i go. Thanks though!
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Nice jooob man, that's awesome, i agree with the black hardware, or if you realllly wanna go badass, if you can paint it somehow, make it yellow, i think yellow would look better than gold or black, but your choice, you're the one with the sick guitar
I'm Luke.
I don't care what anyone says, Frankenstrat is one of the best paint jobs out there. Yellow and black looks amazing dude. I've been thinking I'd like to try a dark gray with black stripes frankenstrat style paint job.
Not being a fan of the frankenstrat style paint job, I think it looked better solid yellow. Solid yellow and throw some black hardware on there. Though if you look really hard it looks like you went a little heavy and just started getting a little bit of running in the upper corner of the yellow.

In the final picture it looks like you've sprayed some clear on it? I would recommend getting some wet dry and lightly sanding the clear down. I can see some orange peel effect/overspray in the final picture. Getting rid of that really finishes off a home done finish.

Other then that, looks good.
Quote by PainIsPower
Not being a fan of the frankenstrat style paint job, I think it looked better solid yellow. Solid yellow and throw some black hardware on there. Though if you look really hard it looks like you went a little heavy and just started getting a little bit of running in the upper corner of the yellow.

In the final picture it looks like you've sprayed some clear on it? I would recommend getting some wet dry and lightly sanding the clear down. I can see some orange peel effect/overspray in the final picture. Getting rid of that really finishes off a home done finish.

Other then that, looks good.

Yeah, the upper horn is messed up. got a huge gob on my final coat, and it just messed everything up. I then put a clear coat on it. In that pic its drying, i havent used steel wool on it yet, it still needs more coats of finish. And im not sure what you mean by orange overspray, no orange was sprayed at all during the painting of this.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by fender4482
Yeah, the upper horn is messed up. got a huge gob on my final coat, and it just messed everything up. I then put a clear coat on it. In that pic its drying, i havent used steel wool on it yet, it still needs more coats of finish. And im not sure what you mean by orange overspray, no orange was sprayed at all during the painting of this.

He means orange peel effect
Mmmm, not my style but nice enough finish.

Personally I would have left it solid yellow.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
Quote by divinorum69
He means orange peel effect

Yeah, this is what I was talking about. If you look close in the last pic on the right side the way the light bounces off the finish makes it look like an orange peel. This commonly happens in finishes that haven't been polished out yet. The steel wooling should get rid of it, followed by a good buff n wax.

Again though, I really liked that yellow colour.