Page 1 of 2
what unusual injuries has the pit had?

tore my achilles tendon as a 1st grader, destroyed most of my ulner nerve in my right arm, currently have inflamation inside my ankle joint, a million other ankle injuries

and thats only 16 years worth
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
I stabbed myself in the foot with a LotR sword. True story...

ooh ooh and i remembered something else...I shot myself in the hand with a bow and arrow.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Mar 6, 2009,
My tauren broke his legs in middle of a fight in Naxxramas. I was tanking so we wiped.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I cut my dick of with a LotR sword.......

(Not ashamed of ripping off biga29)
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
i accidently split my best friends big toe right open. Leant back on a chair with a circular base, and managed to get his toe run under the edge of it.
It split open down both sides. After a few weeks it went septic, and his nail started ingrowing so he had to have surgery, and ended up with a giant bandage on his toe!
its so funny now, looking back!
Cut open my face when I was 3 trying to put a tape into the vcr. I still have the scar, and it missed both my eyes by no more then a quarter of an inch.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I didn't sever my achilles, but I did have micro tearing on it. Was playing football (soccer for the heathens) and our team had no subs. I "played through the pain" and couldn't walk at the end of the match. Not clever.

Dislocated my left shoulder twice last year. That stung, I think surgery is on the cards this year.

Also managed to cut my face open just next to my eye. Between my eye and eyebrow. Banged my head on the corner of a table while I was sleeping. Went back to sleep, then woke up because the pillow was wet. It was blood.

Broke my little toe. Was packing to go on vacation and kicked the suitcase. So had to go on vacay with a broken toe. Not fun!
Last edited by Howard2k at Mar 6, 2009,
In second grade I was running around on this blacktop for recess. There was a truck parked there. As I ran by it to get back inside after recess was done, I didn't notice that there was a pole (edges, not round) sticking out of the back of the truck. My height was perfect and it sliced my neck. Started bleeding a bunch. But I didn't feel anything. My teacher ran over and took me inside to the nurse. My parents came and they drove me to the hospital... I only cried when I learned I had to get stiches (they sounded scary to me) but they patched me up fine and I survived to die another day!
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I walked into a door as somebody was opening it, hit me right in the face and broke half of one of my front teeth off.

Apart from that, nothing interesting.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
My tauren broke his legs in middle of a fight in Naxxramas. I was tanking so we wiped.

Que?
Quote by UncleCthulhu
I walked into a door as somebody was opening it, hit me right in the face and broke half of one of my front teeth off.

Apart from that, nothing interesting.

same happened to me, cept i took it in the eyebrow.

I dont have my two upper front teeth.
When i was like 7 or something, i got attacked by a dog (pauses for laughter) Im not sure exactly what it did to Me...i must have blacked out or something....But now i've got a scar on my eye lid! Was a close call even if i say so myself
Quote by Howard2k
Que?

olololol. Never played Counter Strike?
Yeti, that was touching.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by Pernell
Shut up faggot

Sorry?
Quote by Pernell
Shut up faggot

Another case of e-tourettes.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by hendrix_128
Yeti, that was touching.

LOL

it was a strange day.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
i tore a ligament climbing down a ladder. Caught right between the diagonal metal peice. Hurt like hell and my friend had to watch me to make sure i didn't pass out from blood loss while i was still on the ladder. So yeah...that kinda sucked
Quote by theotherguy7145
i accidently split my best friends big toe right open. Leant back on a chair with a circular base, and managed to get his toe run under the edge of it.
It split open down both sides. After a few weeks it went septic, and his nail started ingrowing so he had to have surgery, and ended up with a giant bandage on his toe!
its so funny now, looking back!

I'm sure your friend saw the funny side of it..?
i broke my growth plate in my ulna and had to get an external fixator to grow the bone. Google it, it's crazy looking. I had another surgery on that arm too.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
i broke my collar bone when i was born...i was too wide.
true story.
beer is good

Quote by Insanitydenied
Moral: DONT DO GUITAR SPINS!

^^my evil army...hehe...
Hmm...

At a party once, my brothers friend Aaron was totally ****ing tripping, and for some reason got this idea that I was an evil abomination and decided that he would run over me while I was taking a piss, and stop on top of my shoulder. Besides ****ing up my shoulder, back, and arm, from being pinned down I managed to get rocks lodged into my skin, mainly around the pelvic region.

And I don't know if this could be counted as unusual, since dog bites happen all the time, but once while walking to a friends house, I noticed his pitbull got out and was walking on the road, so I decided I'd bring her back. And for some reason, this dog got a wild hair up its ass, and decided it would latch onto my arm, and just sit there while I kicked the **** out of it (the most common response to a dog biting you I would think). And I ended up dragging this dog for 4 blocks before anyone decided to stop and help (Person dumped a bottle of gatoraide on it, and it let go and ran home).

I consider it unusual, mainly because this dog is one of the nicest dogs I've ever seen, it doesn't even usually bark at strangers, opting instead for attention and letting them pet her belly.
I have a small chip in my wrist bone, a crack in my knee cap, a sharp bone in my shoulder that rubs on my Rotator Cuff that is making me go to Physical Therapy lately, all of my fingers are crooked cause I broke them all, and recently a fractured metacarpal from punching a wall.

I also have something in my neck that makes a small bump and a weird heart problem.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
one of my friends dropped a rock on my thumb so it was sandwhiched between the one i was carrying. part of the tissue was coming out but i only fractured it... :[
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I accidentally a fire hydrant, the whole thing!

Edit: I think I just ejaculated fail everywhere.
One night I went to sleep.. I woke up the next day with a broken rib... I still dont know wtf happened.

And the rib is pointed at a weird angle so that the tip is a bit spiked outwards... not a seriously visible thing, have to look for it really...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Quote by ScottElwood
Cut open my face when I was 3 trying to put a tape into the vcr. I still have the scar, and it missed both my eyes by no more then a quarter of an inch.

I would love to see a video of that as my imagination just cannot stretch as far as considering how that actually happend.
Quote by Trefellin
I accidentally slipped and took a fire hydrant in the ass, the whole thing!

Edit: I think I just ejaculated fail everywhere.

Tried to fill in the pieces.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
Page 1 of 2