hey pit, long time no see etc

basically, my mum is a sky tv customer, and im at uni in a different city. Basically, she has told me to register all her sky customer details in sky player so that i could watch stuff at uni on my pc (coz shes never gonna use sky player). would there be anything to watch out for when using my parents sky details to watch sky player, because im not actually there, and its not her computer.
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
You be trollin'?
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
am not trolling, its a serious question.....

if im not getting my point across very well just say
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

However, the only logical things I can think of is that you guys shouldn't watch/listen or whatever at the same time, and don't trade off too fast. They would probably see that the connection jumps from your home town to your college town all the time and it could bring up suspicions. You could also be in the clear since it is your moms account and therefore you may have access to it whenever because you are family.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

ok, sky player is sky's online service, like bbc iplayer, its free to sky customers (which is why i wanna put in my mums details) but if ur not a customer u have to pay
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
does she get her internet from them?

if not I doubt they'd do an IP trace, find your location and then realise that her address is nowhere near the IP location.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
does she get her internet from them?

if not I doubt they'd do an IP trace, find your location and then realise that her address is nowhere near the IP location.

This
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.