My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Quote by sam_brault
I couldn't hear it very well with all the screaming and such
But congrats on the win

Well thanx, and yeah I know the screaming's a bit loud but you can still hear the guitar xD.
Pretty cool man, though I would've been annoyed about that camera guy getting all on me like that near the end.
Awesome I was in a talent show too. Too many people are screaming in your act- do they usually do that on other people's act?
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
pretty good from what i heard, you had a pretty cool tone. did you use sitar simulator or something? but the drums seemed little harsh for the style you were playing. good jb though
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
Quote by djk55
Awesome I was in a talent show too. Too many people are screaming in your act- do they usually do that on other people's act?

To be honest, only in a few of them... maybe like 2 or 3 acts. I actually felt flattered.
Quote by CHOCOmoney
pretty good from what i heard, you had a pretty cool tone. did you use sitar simulator or something? but the drums seemed little harsh for the style you were playing. good jb though

Well thanks for the crit. And no, I did not use any simulators it was just a very odd amp that I don't know what brand/model it was... it only said JAZZ AMP. LoL