I don't know if anyone has this at their school, but all the rednecks where hunting camo jackets, is this some awkward form of symbolism or just conformity?
To sneak up on the deer they are hunting.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I don't know what it's supposed to represent.
I always want to yell "Hey camo guy we can see you!"
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Let conform however they want. Just be yourself, why does it matter what others wear?
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
Pretty much everyone at my school does it, 90% of them are posers (I can't spell).
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
At my high school, some of the rednecks wore camo coats, most wore carhartts though.
Quote by angusfan16
Nope. No one around here wears camo.

yeah, i dont know if it's the same in your part of kensucky, but all the rednecks wear "Carrhart" jackets
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Ahhh the Boot Crew as I call 'em.
They all wear hiking boots, camo, and Confederate flag hats.

And we're a rich section of suburban Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? Weird ****, man.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Just remeber that when little timmy goes all Columbine on your asses and one of them comes out of the wall and stabs him between the lung and the rib... You will ask yourself, "...Why did I care about that before?"...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by skwelcher
yeah, i dont know if it's the same in your part of kensucky, but all the rednecks wear "Carrhart" jackets

Yup, they all wear that around my parts.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by breakingxxcore
Ahhh the Boot Crew as I call 'em.
They all wear hiking boots, camo, and Confederate flag hats.

And we're a rich section of suburban Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? Weird ****, man.

hate it when they wear any part of the Confederate flag, more than half the time they don't know it stands for Slavery, Rascism, and stupidity.
Yup they all wear Carrhart Jackets around here too, but not many rednecks go to the school I go to, I'd call them hicks. Our school is consisted of preppy kids which is even worse.
I live in California, so I don't see people wearing camos.

There's just hippies in here... just hippies...
i would wear a camo jacket mother f*cker!
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Lol I live in a more rural area too and a bunch of rednecks would dress themselves in full camo in public. Omg they look stupid.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Quote by djk55
Lol I live in a more rural area too and a bunch of rednecks would dress themselves in full camo in public. Omg they look stupid.

lol
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by djk55

Well, I guess I could have it worse, -coughwiggerscough-
they are hiding from their gay thoughts....... or the jacket is comfortable w/e
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
Yeah I dont really know what it is it gets annoying though. I think they believe that if they wear it they won't get called upon in class, because the teacher can't see them
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
plenty of people do it here in duluth, i think its partially for self expression. hunting jackets are typically very warm so they can be good for them in the winter months instead of having to buy another jacket. some people go straight from hunting early in the morning to school so they dont have any time to change into normal clothes...
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Yeah where I go to high school everyone likes to go "muddin" and "huntin'." I don't mind it. It isn't my cup of tea, but if they enjoy it, more power to them.

But there seriously are so many people that wear camo that when everyone is switching classes it's like walking through a forest.
Quote by jakewynnrocks
plenty of people do it here in duluth, i think its partially for self expression. hunting jackets are typically very warm so they can be good for them in the winter months instead of having to buy another jacket. some people go straight from hunting early in the morning to school so they dont have any time to change into normal clothes...

I live in central Florida, why would they need to stay warm when it's 85 degrees outside?
They hunt in the winter and therefore have warm, camouflage clothing. So, there is no need to purchase an additional coat if they already have an appropriate one.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.