"Tonight in Norwich, Justin broke his collar bone. There was a scuffle
in the crowd, he dove head first in, landed awkwardly and that was
that. We hate to cancel the remaining shows with Rise Against and our
own headlining shows in Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Russia. But after
Chris Head having to fly home from Glasgow due to a death in the
family, Pat's 3 broken ribs that he started the tour with and now this.
It's obvious the UK is trying to kill us. **** it, we'll reschedule it
all, you may have won the battle, but we WILL WIN the war. Cordially
yours, Anti-Flag."

A so-called story of how it happened:

“they were in the middle of cities burn just before the 2nd chorus
and justin shouted thats it
chucked his guitar on the floor
and #2 shouted wow wow wow hang on
and before i knew it justin just launched himself at this kid
landed on the safety railing (really safe as he broke his collar bone lol)
they dragged him out and got him on stage, pat and justin were standing over him and justin was saying
do you find it funny to chuck stuff at me
youve been chucking **** at me all night
i dont think its really fair that im up here playing an instrument defenseless and your chucking stufff at me
it could hit me in the eye or really hurt me
then #2 called him over and said now james because of you we cant continue our set
and these people that came to see us are going to be really pissed off with you
and he said on the count of 3 their all going to shout **** you james as loud as they can
he counted to 3 and everyone went **** you james
justin then said my shoulder really hurts i think i broke it or something and they walked off stage
and the whole crowd just started chanting
**** YOU JAMES
**** YOU JAMES
**** YOU JAMES for about 5 mins straight
secruity then chucked him out the gig
and then he got a free ride home in an ambulance
well i heard the security people saying that they had to call a ambulance for the singer and then one for that james kid straight after “

I searched the general Anti-flag thread and after looking through at least 7 pages of results I got tired. Forgive me.
haha thats awesome.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
That'll will teach him to play music I don't like!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Aw man, that sucks. I just saw them on Sunday and they were great. Chris had to fly home before the gig due to 'family problems' so they were a man down, but they kept going. Bloody good.
RULE BRITANNIA
Oh that's a shame, glad I got to see them on that tour before it ended.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I always thought throwing beers at the band was part of punk rock. I throw **** at GBH and the Krum Bums and they would whip it back at me.

And when I saw the Dead Kennedys, the audience was brutal to the singer.

I would understand though, that might piss me off trying to play and someone whips **** at me...but you got to remember this is punk, leave your feelings at the door.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Good for him. That whole "let's throw shit at the bands and spit at them" thing has always pissed me off. Thankfully it doesn't happen a whole lot near me.

I'm not a fan, but hopefully he recovers soon.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
Good for him. That whole "let's throw shit at the bands and spit at them" thing has always pissed me off. Thankfully it doesn't happen a whole lot near me.
You're officially kicked out of punk.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
You're officially kicked out of punk.

I knew I was living on borrowed time after that whole "Jett-is-dating-Joan-Rivers" scandal erupted...bitch ruined my p0nx career.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
I knew I was living on borrowed time after that whole "Jett-is-dating-Joan-Rivers" scandal erupted...bitch ruined my p0nx career.

Oh no!

Quote by Jett Diamond

joan is p0nx, she's on Celebrity Apprentice with uber p0nx Andrew "Dice" Clay!
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
It's obvious the UK is trying to kill us. **** it, we'll reschedule it
all, you may have won the battle, but we WILL WIN the war. Cordially
yours, Anti-Flag."

Ironic, don't you think?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Ok, I'm surprised nobody else has posted about how stupid it is to dive head first into a fucking stage barrier.

The picture I get in my mind is hilarious.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
chucked his guitar on the floor
and #2 shouted wow wow wow hang on
and before i knew it justin just launched himself at this kid
landed on the safety railing (really safe as he broke his collar bone lol)

That was fucking stupid

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
That was fucking stupid

Haha tell me about it. It seems really unlike something that Justin would do. Maybe he's having some hard times at the minute or something? He's that skinny and **** and just seems that soft that he wouldn't hurna bug nevermind dive into the crowd to get a kid who's throwing **** at him. Apparently it was glowsticks and time after time. I'm pretty glad he ahd the balls to try and deck the kid, I think I would if someone was throwing **** at me, especially glowstickds!

Excuse my incoherent babbling, I'm a little drunk.
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Haha tell me about it. It seems really unlike something that Justin would do. Maybe he's having some hard times at the minute or something? He's that skinny and **** and just seems that soft that he wouldn't hurna bug nevermind dive into the crowd to get a kid who's throwing **** at him. Apparently it was glowsticks and time after time. I'm pretty glad he ahd the balls to try and deck the kid, I think I would if someone was throwing **** at me, especially glowstickds!

Excuse my incoherent babbling, I'm a little drunk.
He broke his collarbone over glowsticks?

What a fucking spaz.
Glowsticks can't have someone's eye out...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Saw them in Bristol supporting Rise Against. They were ****ing brilliant
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by BrianApocalypse
That James kid deserves a medal.

Maybe I read it wrong, but it seems like its the guitarists own fault. If he hadn't tried to jump in after the kid like a retard and had let the security handle it(most shows have it, pretty sure this one did too), he wouldn't be hurt. I don't have any sympathy for the guy, he could have just called the kid out and told everyone to say **** you to him instead of making an ass of himself first.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

Maybe I read it wrong, but it seems like its the guitarists own fault. If he hadn't tried to jump in after the kid like a retard and had let the security handle it(most shows have it, pretty sure this one did too), he wouldn't be hurt. I don't have any sympathy for the guy, he could have just called the kid out and told everyone to say **** you to him instead of making an ass of himself first.

Do you not think if the security was going to do anything they'd have done it half an hour before Justin got fed up of it?
Last edited by Adam_Harrison9 at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Do you not think if the security was going to do anything they'd have done it half an hour before Justin got fed up of it?

Perhaps they didn't see. I doubt that he was chucking them every second, or even every 5 minutes. It probably only happened a few times over a long period of time. Justin could have called attention to the kid and had security handle him instead of breaking his collar bone.
Quote by Kurasuke
Perhaps they didn't see. I doubt that he was chucking them every second, or even every 5 minutes. It probably only happened a few times over a long period of time. Justin could have called attention to the kid and had security handle him instead of breaking his collar bone.

This.

He also could have simply walked of the stage, stepped over the barrier, and walked to where the kid was.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
****....I would have dove on him and tried to put a cigarette out in his eye.

I would have been drunk though...I think Anti-flag are sxe or something...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.