Page 1 of 2
nicely done man

wich i could afford a pickup change

opinions with the air norton and the cruiser?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
I'm guessing the air intake system is hidden underneath the pickguard? How many horses does that thing have?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
looks great. Personally i would have put a single coil in the middle, but still a great idea. May i ask what you use the middle HB for? Ive never really understood the purpose of 3 humbuckers
DSOTM80 -
Haha, she's fast alright

nowa90 -
Air norton's too bassy to me, its an awesome pickup but i'm looking for a cleaner tone. Haven't tried the HFH/AT-1/cruiser yet. Will post clip when i have time.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by dethfield
looks great. Personally i would have put a single coil in the middle, but still a great idea. May i ask what you use the middle HB for? Ive never really understood the purpose of 3 humbuckers

The cruiser neck is actually a clean single coil sized humbucker. Personally i don't think its a humbucker at all even though its called that, it sounds smoother. Clean on the high strings, and a little aggressive on the low strings.

Plus, they're all humcanceling
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
great job,

im thinking about getting an old beat ibanez and fixing it up myself.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
y0 sexay!

the guitar too.

i remember the fake f holes. i like this look much better.

i agree about the rails too. really nice job. i wasnt sure where you were going for a minute there. HAHA Bravo.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
what RG model is that? kinda looks like a RG321
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
RG421, limited run, made in japan. Available only in 2001-2002 i think.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Nice
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
THATS SEXYYY im madly jelous congrats on that awesome mod

and that K&N sticker makes your playing at least 8hp faster?

edit: seeing the pics again... that is one babied guitar.. i dont even see belt buckle scratches at the back wow
Last edited by just17n8 at Mar 6, 2009,
I gigged with it twice. Formal gig, not those black metal bat eating blood sucking performance

Bought it in 2007 as perfectly mint
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
That's amazing! Very nice job!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Nice! Definitely looks better without the F-holes. They dont look right unless the guitar has the PGM control layout.
Does the K&N filter make you play faster, I'm thinking about this mod to my guitar...
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I'm not gonna lie... that thing looks good, but I think it looked better with the faux F-holes instead of the pickguard, though. I'd suggest painting your SC route black and putting those faux F-holes back on. It is a good looking guitar as you have it, though, I just think it looks better with the faux F-holes.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Omg, awesome ibanez, love the K&N Air Filter lol
Orange Enthousiast.

thanks for the feedback guys and yeah, those K&N filters does make me play faster
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
dang i usually dislike ibanez but thats pretty cool
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
That guitar is sexay nice job madpickin
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well, its what i have done to it over the past 2 years. And the "way after" is what i did couple of days ago.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Page 1 of 2