ok, so everybody knows at least a joke about other countries. since i'm from Spain, what jokes about spanish people do you know?
Quote by the gift
ok, so everybody knows at least a joke about other countries. since i'm from Spain, what jokes about spanish people do you know?

I know no joke about Bulgaria or Albania, enlighten me.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111

i lol'd
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
An American tourist goes into a restaurant in Spain and orders the specialty of the house. When his dinner arrives, he asks the waiter what it is.

"These, senor," replied the waiter in broken English, "are the arms of the bull killed in the ring today."

The tourist swallowed hard but tasted the dish and thought it was delicious. So he comes back the next evening and orders the same item. When it is served, he says to the waiter, "These arms... are much smaller than the ones I had last night."

"Yes, senor," replied the waiter, "You see...the bull, he does not always lose.
Go Veg.
well in fact I know one concerning bulgaria, but it don't think it makes sense in English. anyway:
"yesterday I read an advertisement about a girl who teaches bulgarian"
"so?"
"well I called, and she meant a language!"

I know it isn't very funny, but a joke is a joke
Spain.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MattAnderson111

What do you call an Albanian dinosaur?

A Tiranasaurus Rex!!!!

Quote by MattAnderson111

there is no "set up-punchline" jokes about Albania but they are not liked, thats for sure
Lets see if this one makes sense in English

So, a commission of "Gallegos" is sent to America to investigate the American lifestyle, when they arrive at the airport, the gallegos won't come out of the plane, so the airport sends a translator to talk to them. The translator returns and says: "They say they are afraid of "Wel", and won't come out until "Wel" leaves". Finally one of the gallegos comes out and says: "Es que hemos visto el cartel que dice "Wel-COME gallegos, no hombre, mejor me regreso!"

EDIT: It's so much funnier when I do the accent
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Last edited by Orlando01 at Mar 6, 2009,
Quote by Orlando01
Lets see if this one makes sense in English

So, a commission of "Gallegos" is sent to America to investigate the American lifestyle, when they arrive at the airport, the gallegos won't come out of the plane, so the airport sends a translator to talk to them. The translator returns and says: "They say they are afraid of "Wel", and won't come out until "Wel" leaves". Finally one of the gallegos comes out and says: "Es que hemos visto el cartel que dice "Wel-COME gallegos, no hombre, mejor me regreso!"

really funny!
do you know any about bascs?? there are plenty of them lol (the thing is i'm basc so when i hear one i laugh even more)
Quote by the gift
really funny!
do you know any about bascs?? there are plenty of them lol (the thing is i'm basc so when i hear one i laugh even more)

I don't know any stereotype about bascs, so I really wouldn't know what to joke about.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Quote by im not mental
An American tourist goes into a restaurant in Spain and orders the specialty of the house. When his dinner arrives, he asks the waiter what it is.

"These, senor," replied the waiter in broken English, "are the arms of the bull killed in the ring today."

The tourist swallowed hard but tasted the dish and thought it was delicious. So he comes back the next evening and orders the same item. When it is served, he says to the waiter, "These arms... are much smaller than the ones I had last night."

"Yes, senor," replied the waiter, "You see...the bull, he does not always lose.

I know this joke but in a different context.

Replace "Arms" with "Testicles"
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by Orlando01
I don't know any stereotype about bascs, so I really wouldn't know what to joke about.

What is a basc?

A separatist.

/walks away
ಠ_ಠ
what do Spanish people call a grass stain on their butt?

A gracias! (Grassy ass)
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Half spanish joke

There was a couple who had twins and put them up for adoption
They sent one to Spain and the family called him Juan
They sent the other one to the middle east and the family there called him Amal
Juan sent a photo of himself back to his real parents and his mum wondered what Amal looked like.
The dad said *read this bit out loud* If you've seen Juan you've seen Amal

/lame