a little bit of a long story, but well worth the read imo.....

prequel:
a few days ago, an old lady gave us a dog that she couldnt take care of anymore, since its to big for her. its a golden retreiever, labrador retriever, and siberian husky mix, so it has a **** ton of energy. the lady that gave it to us is old and misses him, so it took about 3 days for us to finally get him from her. when she brought him over, she said she was gonna check on him this weekend:

fast forward to today (friday): some of my friends came over today to smoke some pot. while walking home, i saw a car in our drive way. i was like "oh god u have got to be ****ting me" the lady than walks out from behind our house. not only had she come unannounced, but she was looking into our house through the windows. thats ****ing creepy.

when i let the lady in, she decided she wanted to take him for a walk. this lady is seventy years old, and wants to take a dog, that can pull ME, a 16 year old boy whos pretty decently built, around if he really wants to get to something. as soon as the leash gets into her hand, he immedietly runs away.

so for a 30 mins, im chasin this god damn dog around, trying to catch him. upon catching him, the old lady informs me that had i just went home and put his food by the door, he would come back on his own....... that info would have been useful earlier. the ****ty part about it? i was high the entire time.....
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Punch the old lady in the face.

Blame Television.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by thespian948
a little bit of a long story, but well worth the read imo.....

prequel:
a few days ago, an old lady gave us a dog that she couldnt take care of anymore, since its to big for her. its a golden retreiever, labrador retriever, and siberian husky mix, so it has a **** ton of energy. the lady that gave it to us is old and misses him, so it took about 3 days for us to finally get him from her. when she brought him over, she said she was gonna check on him this weekend:

fast forward to today (friday): some of my friends came over today to smoke some pot. while walking home, i saw a car in our drive way. i was like "oh god u have got to be ****ting me" the lady than walks out from behind our house. not only had she come unannounced, but she was looking into our house through the windows. thats ****ing creepy.

when i let the lady in, she decided she wanted to take him for a walk. this lady is seventy years old, and wants to take a dog, that can pull ME, a 16 year old boy whos pretty decently built, around if he really wants to get to something. as soon as the leash gets into her hand, he immedietly runs away.

so for a 30 mins, im chasin this god damn dog around, trying to catch him. upon catching him, the old lady informs me that had i just went home and put his food by the door, he would come back on his own....... that info would have been useful earlier. the ****ty part about it? i was high the entire time.....

Feels good man.
that sounds like a cool dog. well not the running away part and crap, but the actual dog sounds cool
Quote by XianXiuHong

Feels good man.

yea it does. this was such a waste of good weed.
Quote by Mo Jiggity

Cool. Maybe put it into a blog next time.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by thelurker
sell the dog to a Chinese restaurant

id rather sell the old lady.
Quote by Mo Jiggity