The band and I are contemplating performing our 88 minute rendition of Thnks fr th mrms, Glass of water,Oboe, sax solo and everything!!!!

Let me break it down

Hey There Delilah

Part I: The Reveal
Part II: Her Face
A.) The Darkness
B.) Populace
Part III: Ovulate
Part IV: 48
A.) Trepidation
B.) Soul
C.) Audience
Part V: Omni
A.) Scent
B.) Sense
Part VI (Vol.I): Ch.I: The End
A.) Heaps
Part VI (Vol.I): Ch.II: Gretchen
Part 3^6 2/4 x 52 1/2

The final section is a insane, ball tripping sound collage, and I'm asking for your help, I want anyone who wants to contribute to play the main little lick to the song in whatever style you want that means distorted, clean, pick style the whole thing. I intend to have about a 10 minute piece, it will then be played back as a sample while we fool around with other things.

Anyone game?
*Insert witty boisterous relic of seemingly useless allegory for means of simply amusing a random personage*

My babies:

Epiphone Les Paul (Honeyburst)
Fender MiM Strat (Classic Black/White)
Epiphone Riviera (Wine Red)
Quote by Life Is Brutal
So... what would I have to do?

Play the main little chorus chord riff, in your normal preferred style of playing.
*Insert witty boisterous relic of seemingly useless allegory for means of simply amusing a random personage*

My babies:

Quote by physicsdummy
The band and I are contemplating performing our 88 minute rendition of Thnks fr th mrms, Glass of water,Oboe, sax solo and everything!!!!

Let me break it down

Hey There Delilah

A.) The Darkness
B.) Populace
A.) Trepidation
B.) Soul
C.) Audience
A.) Scent
B.) Sense
A.) Heaps
Part 3^6 2/4 x 52 1/2

The final section is a insane, ball tripping sound collage, and I'm asking for your help, I want anyone who wants to contribute to play the main little lick to the song in whatever style you want that means distorted, clean, pick style the whole thing. I intend to have about a 10 minute piece, it will then be played back as a sample while we fool around with other things.

Anyone game?

umm... idk wtf this is...
Quote by randomhero93
umm... idk wtf this is...

That's the setlist

Hey There Delilah plays through the speakers system as we set up and then we play our 88 minute jam version of Thks Fr Th Mrms, those are just what we named the separate parts.

My babies:

Quote by Life Is Brutal
For all, or do I just have to make up a chorus? You should probably just do this yourself.

No what I'm saying is play the chorus of the Fallout Boy song in anyway you want, I want 10 mins of as many different people playing the chorus in their style to create this trippy sound collage.

My babies:

You're playiing FOB? In front of the school? You sure? People take **** like that with them.
Quote by MetaMegaMagic
You're playiing FOB? In front of the school? You sure? People take **** like that with them.

Dude it's like a joke, we play a little bit of it to get people thinking then break into a 85 minute prog jam from hell and then end it with FOB again.

My babies:

Quote by Life Is Brutal
Im not Going to play Fall-out boy. Ever.
Id sooner eat my own fingers off after shoving them in dog ****.

Cause you're too br00TalZ!!

Strats & Seagulls
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
Cause you're too br00TalZ!!

hahaha. seriously.

just do it yourself, make it sound different everytime with different effects.
Quote by physicsdummy

Let me break it down

Hey There Delilah

A.) The Darkness
B.) Populace
A.) Trepidation
B.) Soul
C.) Audience
A.) Scent
B.) Sense
A.) Heaps
Part 3^6 2/4 x 52 1/2

Anyone game?

and who thought up this gem of an idea?
lol you would be better playing Tom Sawyer by Rush for the 88mins
dude.

do tom sawyer.

DO IT!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
GTFO!!!!!

Pfft... FOB.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
hmmm.you ARE joking right? Also where can I hear the song your performing, Iv'e never heard it... Although this post was started by a self declared troll.... hmmmm
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
no talent show is gonna let you have an 88 minute act. Mine is hasslin me for taking up 8
UG's Prodigal Son
88 minutes? Some high profile rock bands aren't even that on stage that long, I doubt your school will give you 88 minutes.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
really. Our limit was 10 min. And they only let a few people do that. Most were like 3 min.

I seriously doubt the judges will listen to you for 88 min straight + the 300 other people competing. Is it 88 min for the entire show, like you divide 88 by how many contestants there are?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
You might want to rethink that idea...
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
even if they did give you 88 minutes...no one would want to listen to it...