Page 1 of 2
What metal band do you know that has the most members? All forms of metal included.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
slipknot has 9 members
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
Incantation has had the most members in total.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
im sure theres some band with like 20 on some island near the north pole
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Quote by songmaster
R U kidding me!!!

Omg here we go. Metal forum dwellers take your seats. We're 'bout to fry us some n00b.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
I like how everyone is sharing their opinion after someone said Ocean Collective.

You guys all lose.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Go read the thread rules... and seriously get out of this forum if your going to post up Slipknot like I'll admit they have some decent songs, but most of it is boring...
Quote by MetalOblivion93
Omg here we go. Metal forum dwellers take your seats. We're 'bout to fry us some n00b.

i got the frying pan

Quote by MetalOblivion93

Thats some goooooooood cookin'
Quote by MetalOblivion93
I need a stove.

stove4u

for an actual contribution, i'd have to agree with the ocean collective
For me, Slipknot is the band I know that has the most members.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
A tea spoon os Slipknot, a pinch of Bullet for my valentine, and a dash of Dragonforce, ummmm good ol' noob
Quote by djk55
For me, Slipknot is the band I know that has the most members.

*Rape* *Rape* *Shinkick* *Fries* Go away.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Slipknot need to go back in their hole where they came from and stay in Des Moines. How is it that there are still people who havent gotten the message that Slipknot and other forms of music that have "metal" and another word in it or a word then "core", are not metal.

Slipknot = Nu-Metal
Slipknot = Therefore not metal.

And I would say they actually only have about 4-5 actual musicians in the band. the other 4-5 jump up and down, headbang, or pound on kegs during the show. Can't say that's much of a skill, considering most other musicians can do both at the same time.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
Oh how I laughed... You're joking right?

I guess you only half lose since you doubted whether or not I was serious :P

But at least you didn't lose entirely by gettin trolled
no sorry

I post at least moderately regularly in this forum; shoulda known better!

>:3
i'm pretty sure i've seen some symphonic metal band that has like 20 singers (choir or something)
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Quote by MetalOblivion93
Durn. Do you smell burning n00b?

Kinda smells like a fishy vagina... erm, I mean yea I smell n00b burning too... yea.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
Quote by The Philosopher
Kinda smells like a fishy vagina... erm, I mean yea I smell n00b burning too... yea.

...................... *Turns around and continues frying*
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Who else still wants to fight and argue that any other hardcore, grindcore, metalcore, deathcore, or nu-metal band is metal?

Anyone?
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
Quote by The Philosopher
Who else still wants to fight and argue that any other hardcore, grindcore, metalcore, deathcore, or nu-metal band is metal?

Anyone?

YAY! I'm now in two sigs!

And if anybody else wants to argue that a non-metal band is metal, I got plenty more gas in the grill.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Good thread.

Anyways. I was going to say Haggard, but I don't think they beat The Ocean Collective. Folkearth (By the Sword - Drakkars specifically) beats everyone by a long shot, but then again they have core members who do a lot of work and other members who play flute a bit here and hurdygurdy a bit there, so I don't know if they count (heh, By the Sword of My Father has 4 drummers on it).

edit: and The Ocean Collective, why do they have so many vocalists? Is that a growling choir or something? I listened to a couple songs on their myspace and don't see why they need ten vocalists
Last edited by Ramseus at Mar 6, 2009,
Page 1 of 2