Na. I got other purchases in my near future. Also I don't have that kind of money. That is a ****ing sexy deal though.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Mar 6, 2009,
Quote by Taygunov
This is madness

Madness?

THIS!!!

IS!!!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I do that every time someone says that. Anyway, damn, I wish I had that kind of money too, and had not just gotten a new bass
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Quote by kugelspot
Madness?

THIS!!!

IS!!!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL +1
Equipment:
-Ibanez GIO
-Fender American Standard Strat HSS
-Acoustic Schneider Guitar
-ARIA STB-PB-DX Bass
-Vox VT50AD-XL
-Roland Cube-30 Bass
-Digitech RP-250
-Blue guitar pick
Proud Member of UG's 80's Rock Fan Club
There discontinued now, so i suppose it is about right, over here i would be willing to pay around 800 for one. And its not the same colour as the one in the picture.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Yes its burgundy red which IS kind of a turn off because the honey oil is incredible, but i don't really care. Maybe i can rob a bank? I really want this damn bass
And its a shame because this is a limited offer, in a day or two theyll either take them off or back to 1,999$
i dont think they will, theyll be getting rid of them, migt even go cheaper if no-one buys them
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Fucking hell that's a great price...I'm not that into Warwick but there's something about the FNA that gets me hard.
You can get a used one for that price or cheaper - check Craigslist. And as good of a deal as that is, it has nothing on my Warwick Vampyre LTD 5-string for $200.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I still cant believe that fitz,
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by kugelspot
Madness?

THIS!!!

IS!!!

I'm sorry, I do that every time someone says that. Anyway, damn, I wish I had that kind of money too, and had not just gotten a new bass

D'aww. You beat me to it.
Quote by thefitz
And as good of a deal as that is, it has nothing on my Warwick Vampyre LTD 5-string for $200.

You know what Fitzy? F*** you.

I'm sorry, I'm just jealous
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
I'm not really a fan of 5 strings, but I must say that swamp ash body and that shape is lovely.
Quote by thefitz
You can get a used one for that price or cheaper - check Craigslist. And as good of a deal as that is, it has nothing on my Warwick Vampyre LTD 5-string for $200.

Bitch.

I would be all over that in black. If only my budget was $1000 instead of $500 for a new bass...
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
A friend of mine was saving up for a corvette, but he told me that he loves me because tonight hes ordering this one :]