i need a few pedal recommendations.

pedal for metal-(metallica, disturbed)- metal muff?

pedal for punk rock- i no punk is pretty much the distortion from the amp but in that satisfied with it

pedal to boost solos and make them stand out more

flanger pedal

EQ pedal

i would like true-bypass for the pedals and i would like to spend less than $150 for each pedal but i would like to spend as little as i can

thanks
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
Metal Muff is good for the bands you listed...for the EQ the MXR 10-band can't be beat imo...and you can use this to boost your solos too. I use mine more than most of the pedals on my board...you can use it to boost volume, gain, mids...just about whatever...or you can just dial in a tone and use it all the time.
I personally use the Biyang flanger...great little pedal for the dough. I used to have the Behringer flanger...it sounded good but it sucked a lot of tone when I used it with all my other pedals.

EDIT: most of these pedals can be had for well under the $150 budget.
I got a Digitech Weapon pedal a few years ago and I love it. I love the distortion modes and the pedal has a cool sitar effect and an octave shifter. It also has a mode that is a flanger and if you hold the pedal down you can make it fade into a distortion mode, which I think is pretty cool. If you go to the digitech web site you can listen to sound demos of the pedal. Also, it is kind of discontinued, so you'd probably have to order it online, but the good news is that the pedal's price has dropped to like $60.
any other recommendations?
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EXH Metal Muff
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
i don't know that much about flangers, i got my mint digitech turbo flange for like half the retail price so it was pretty much worth it but I don't think so many people like it... I think the ehx electric mistress is supposed to be a great flanger, maybe the boss ones too..

sorry i'm not much help about flangers lol
Quote by eyebanez333
I personally use the Biyang flanger...great little pedal for the dough. I used to have the Behringer flanger...it sounded good but it sucked a lot of tone when I used it with all my other pedals.

EDIT: most of these pedals can be had for well under the $150 budget.

I like the SIG man.

anywho how was your Biyang compared to MXR or Boss.
Not as good as the MXR i don't think...but I've never really cared for the Boss flanger. Its fairly versatile. Its got more adjustment than most flangers...and the rates can go really high so it can sound like a phaser too. And its true bypass...and $50
Big Muff PI - mine's the Russian one (Black one)... really nice Distortion/Fuzz
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
what would be a good pedal for punk rock?
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EXH Metal Muff
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
For a Flanger pedal, the only one I have head a great deal of experience with is the Electro Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress. But I highly like it and recommend it. It has a lot of cool features, and features a Rate knob, a Flanger Depth Knob, and a Chorus Depth knob. It has Flanger and Chorus built in to one pedal, but you can use both separately if you desire. But using both at the same time gives it such an amazing sound /drool
Try the Graphic Fuzz from EHX. It's a 6 EQ band pedal with the ability to add a fuzz effect while at it for $150. True Bypass as you requested.

Metal Muff is excellent.

Flanger Hoax from EHX can really do the job. It is $180 but it's a pure analog Chorus Flanger and a subtle phaser effect in one pedal. True bypass and analog with 2 of the effects you need, what else would you ask for?
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by AloneInSpace
For a Flanger pedal, the only one I have head a great deal of experience with is the Electro Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress. But I highly like it and recommend it. It has a lot of cool features, and features a Rate knob, a Flanger Depth Knob, and a Chorus Depth knob. It has Flanger and Chorus built in to one pedal, but you can use both separately if you desire. But using both at the same time gives it such an amazing sound /drool

this
I own a Gibson SG Standard
And I am officialy recognized as an SG commando

Gibson 2009 SG Standard --> Peavey Classic 50 2x12

RIP Lester William Polsfuss aka Les Paul 1915-2009
RIP Stephen Ray Vaughan aka SRV 1954-1990
i would go with the 10 band, gives you more control and its cheaper, unless you need a fuzz pedal, in that case i suppose you could go with the EHX
I own a Gibson SG Standard
And I am officialy recognized as an SG commando

Gibson 2009 SG Standard --> Peavey Classic 50 2x12

RIP Lester William Polsfuss aka Les Paul 1915-2009
RIP Stephen Ray Vaughan aka SRV 1954-1990