Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: - This is some Carvin kit I bought at a local music store, impulse buy while waiting for my new Carvin bolt to finish. Its done now, so I can sell this one.

Basically one of the pre-2004 Carvin kits, that some guy put together before me. The paintjob was done by him, and has lots of scratchs and small blems, but no chips and from further than a foot away, it looks great. Its not a glossy finish. Pickups are standard Carvin single-coils, may need some re-wiring as it hums abit, but it could be just 60-cycle hum (I never use singlecoils so Im not sure if all vintage singles hum abit like this) But it does sound great. Frets have normal wear for a 4 year guitar that was used alot, but I still play it almost everyday and its not to the point where it NEEDS a refret yet.

Of course, the Carvin neck is AMAZING, really comfortable shape (abit thicker than Ibanez's, but not as thick as a fender.. Id say like a rounder Jackson) and Ebony fretboard which is pretty nice. Overall its a great guitar, I need to pay for some things though and now that my new Carvin bolt is here, it can go.

Modifications (if any): N/A

Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A

Location (City,State or City,Country): Halifax, NS, Canada

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here.

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Here, Jemsite, HC, Duncan forum, Ebay : NickCormier

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking for $325 US shipped in North America, OBO

Pictures: Sorry, only cell-phone pics..

gimme some close up pics of the frets with the strings bent to the side
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
i could if you are serious about buying.. i only have a cell though to take pics.
I'm interested. I'll keep an eye on this.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator