Do you put people above and below you? Like do you assign places to people below or above you in terms of a certain set of criteria which coincides with your moral standpoint?

I do this. It's annoying. I don't think this will be understood though...I don't explain things that well.

okay:

I try to "raise" myself up this ladder....and I usually hold those people above me as role models. And respect them.

But then sometimes there are just people who are way below the bottom rung, the people who punch other people in the face on the street for no reason (this happened to my classmate once). Those things just annoy me. I don't think those people will ever change.

But I feel kind of hypocritical, because who am I to judge, right? But the only way I can make myself do the things that I "uphold" )which are the people above me on the ladder),

it to actually create this ladder in my head and acknowledge that it is there.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Mar 7, 2009,
There are two kinds of people. Me, and people less sexy than me.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I get what you mean, and yes I do. I think everybody does, even if they say they don't.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Yeah I like ladders too.

Damn that's a sexy ladder.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
i do, everybody does, but i do it in my head and ignore it unless i REALLY hate somebody on said ladder
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
At the same time...I try to "raise" myself up this ladder....and I usually hold those people above me as role models. And respect them.

But then sometimes there are just people who are way below the bottom rung, the people who punch other people in the face on the street for no reason (this happened to my classmate once). Those things just annoy me. I don't think those people will ever change.

But I feel kind of hypocritical, because who am I to judge, right? But the only way I can make myself do the things that I "uphold" )which are the people above me on the ladder),

it to actually create this ladder in my head and acknowledge that it is there.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Mar 7, 2009,
I like to use stairs better, they're more stable. Stairs can also be added onto more easily, which means you can have a never ending staircase.

Lets see your ladder do that.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Everyone does that. Im at the bottom of mine . Oh-well it just gives me more motivation to improve myself.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
well that is a socialogical perspective of sorts.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
I do that too, and one of my good friends was just demoted a few rungs. We were coming back from school the other day, and for fun throwing hot tomales (the candy that is, we get them free at our dorm) in to the beds of peoples trucks or at parked cars and whatnot. Harmless if i do say so myself.
so we are driving with the windows down and my friend gets a handful of them and throws them at this fat kid walking down the street. I really though it was a dick move. Throwing 1 is funny, but a whole handful is messed up.
And besides, maybe im alone on this, but I dont feel bad messing with people who are popular, and who dont have self-esteem problems you know. Like if he had thrown it at a hot girl or something it would have been funny, but I felt like an asshole because I thought "that was the last thing that guy needed"
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I also like "Chutes and Ladders"

Where the hell did those snakes come from?!

****, I hate that game. Just as I'm winning, I land on the really long snake and have to go back to number 4.

And I'm a little more black and white than Danny. I do the ladder thing and then I refine those people into 2 groups:People Who I Like and People Who I Don't.
XIAOXI
Quote by sacamano79
I do that too, and one of my good friends was just demoted a few rungs. We were coming back from school the other day, and for fun throwing hot tomales (the candy that is, we get them free at our dorm) in to the beds of peoples trucks or at parked cars and whatnot. Harmless if i do say so myself.
so we are driving with the windows down and my friend gets a handful of them and throws them at this fat kid walking down the street. I really though it was a dick move. Throwing 1 is funny, but a whole handful is messed up.
And besides, maybe im alone on this, but I dont feel bad messing with people who are popular, and who dont have self-esteem problems you know. Like if he had thrown it at a hot girl or something it would have been funny, but I felt like an asshole because I thought "that was the last thing that guy needed"

cool story.

yeah...I guess the "ladder" has it's purpose...but it still feels wrong. I don't know why.
Quote by icaneatcatfood