the song where there are rappin but its on like acoustic guitars and its white dudes, and i have no idea what the name of it is i hear on the radio all the time, does anyone know?
Flight of the Conchords?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by byob_soad2
Handlebars?

nah dude there rapping about being gangsters and stuff, yeah my explanations suck
Gin N Juice--The Gourds

are the lyrics like: Rollin down the street smoking indos sippin on Gin and Juice
those are really specific criterion....
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Everlast?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by HomelessDood
its a pretty recent song and i cant think of any lyrics

dude its probably a Shwayze song. like Buzzin like i said earlier or Corona and Lime.
Quote by Maverickxl7
dude its probably a Shwayze song. like Buzzin like i said earlier or Corona and Lime.

no its not shwayze, its like gangster lyrics but they sing them in like a pop kind a way
New Kids on the Block?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by HomelessDood
no its not shwayze, its like gangster lyrics but they sing them in like a pop kind a way

Maybe something off Punk Goes Crunk?
From that description, sounds like one of the Flight of the Conchords songs.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
From that description, sounds like one of the Flight of the Conchords songs.

no i checked them, crap i wish i knew more about this song it has slow tempo if that helps at all