So I'm enjoying myself some oreos and milk when I noticed a few of the cookies have on the the halfs backwards.

Instead of the saying oreo it is the smooth side and the indented side is on the inside.

Has this happened to anyone else?
sue them
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Yea it has. Why do you actually care about it
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
No, but now I really want some Oreos
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Soero? Kinda sounds like an italian sorry, so they are kinda apologizing for it.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I got the filling surrounding one piece of cookie.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Dude that's almost as bad as when you reach into the box and pull out only one half of a Ritz Bitz bite, and it isn't the peanut butter half.
It's like a green potato chip. Imperfect and harmful. It should not be consumed.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Ticket48
It's like a green potato chip. Imperfect and harmful. It should not be consumed.

yea, I heard they were poisonous.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Scissortooth
I have not noticed that.

HOWEVER once I got an ''Oreo'' with NO ''frosting''!!!

You should have sucked harder
Last semester I actually took the tops off the Oreos, then peeled the icing off until I had 13 layers of icing on one cookie. My insulin levels haven't been the same since.

On a lighter note, the dorm cafeteria was serving brownies with icing and oreo chunks on top today.