...to see acts like Oasis, the Killers, and Lily Allen.
It's somewhere in Essex in 22nd of August, and I'm going to England for tourism and college searching between 26th of July to 25th of August.
This is the third time going to Britain and I can't be more excited.

Good thing is that I'll be going with my friends in Birmingham and my former classmates so that's gonna be fun.

Any of you going to be there?

Just saying
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Line-up is shit, imo.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Line-up is shit, imo.

Besides Lady Gaga, Alesha Dixon, and katy perry, I'm satisfied enough
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by radomu
Besides Lady Gaga, Alesha Dixon, and katy perry, I'm satisfied enough

actually based on the artists i know that are playing (and thats all the ones mentioned in this thread), i would say Lady Gaga is the best.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by soulflyV
excuse me wtf r u doin

I would go to see those three. Well, I dunno who Alesha Dixon is, but the other two would satisfy me.

Softie
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by mrcrono
Not after he sees Katy Perry.
wakka wakka

Zing!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Greenie_777
Glastonbury FTW!

Download > Glastonbury > V fest
Last year's lineup was fantastic (which is why I went), but this year didn't really do much for me. Only acts I'd be interested in seeing would be MGMT and Fatboy Slim (I've already seen The Killers, I'm not particularly fussed about seeing them again).
Quote by Greenie_777
Glastonbury FTW!

I'm not in the Uk when that happenes
it's sold out anyways

I don't get it, I just hated Katy Perry's new album when my friend rent it to me.
I hated it so much, I erased it from my iPod, and that's the first time I got rid of anything from it.
I also can't stand Lady Gaga, she's even more rubbish imo.
I guess Alesha dickson interesting to me than those two, but I don't like her too...

But can't wait to see Oasis, the Killers, and Lily Allen.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by ewb333
Nice one mate (Y)

Make sure you see Seasick Steve

right...
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by ross1234
actually based on the artists i know that are playing (and thats all the ones mentioned in this thread), i would say Lady Gaga is the best.

she's ****
but lily allen is the **** so I can't wait to hear her live, not see her but hear her
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by Preid
Download > Glastonbury > V fest

Glastonbury was too early for me
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by radomu
...to see acts like Oasis, the Killers, and Lily Allen.
It's somewhere in Essex in 22nd of August, and I'm going to England for tourism and college searching between 26th of July to 25th of August.
This is the third time going to Britain and I can't be more excited.

Good thing is that I'll be going with my friends in Birmingham and my former classmates so that's gonna be fun.

Any of you going to be there?

Just saying

It's in Chelmsford, about 45 minutes drive from where I live. I've never been to V mainly because it's not really my kind of music, but also because from what I hear the people who go there tend to be discourteous pricks, and the idea of spending a weekend being jostled and insulted and spat upon by chavs doesn't really excite me.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
The line-up is dreadfull this year, the only two that I would go out of my way to see is Biffy Clyro and MGMT.

BUT I only live a 20 minute drive and know where I can park all day for free, so I may head up there one of the mornings and try and find a cheap ticket scalp to get in.
Quote by esther_mouse
It's in Chelmsford, about 45 minutes drive from where I live. I've never been to V mainly because it's not really my kind of music, but also because from what I hear the people who go there tend to be discourteous pricks, and the idea of spending a weekend being jostled and insulted and spat upon by chavs doesn't really excite me.

I go to school there, so the majority of my school goes, and you're right tbh. Chelmo is overrun with chavs or thick college kids who are kooky and 'out there' cunts. I'd go if I had any money, and if I liked a few more of the bands.
Should I get you a "Get Well Soon" card?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.