Spiders

Bass, guitar, vocals: me
Drums: Fruity Loops

I hope you all like it, I was trying out new tones. I used a Bogner Uberschall on my pod to get the heavy parts. The clean parts were the Line 6 mood setting.
On bass it was a hiway 200, with bass overdrive, with eq.

You may notice I don't sound like Serj Tankian, It was never my intention to sound like him. This is merely my rendition of one of my favourite SoaD songs.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Last edited by Dakkstar at Mar 7, 2009,
You sound like a mix of Serj and Billy Corgan, the guitar parts sound out of sync at one point, or could be the drums, but a Solid Solid cover, all the distortions sounded good and the bass part was nice 7.5 of 10 on that one, I would work on singing which is probably the hardest thing to get good at, because I suck at signing and on top of thati hate my voice. Nice job man!
Thank you all. Yeah, I was going for something a bit different. I like to sing in falsetto, so the highs were fun to do. I've been out of practice with my voice. I'm just starting to get back into it, because my band is trying to get some music going and what not.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

wll the fun part of doing serj's voice is you can kinda mess up and yell ranomness because thats what he does in concerts and in albums, so it was funny
that's cool, I never had a chance to see them live.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live