OMG I can't get this song out of my head it's driving me crazy!!! lol

I can't get it out of my head. This band is kinda like the freakin jonas brothers only really catchy...*shutter* I hate the jonas brothers just so you know and I'm not here to get help or coarse trouble, I just want to see if anyone else who listens to this has the same problem. And one more thing please don't dis me I never said I like the band so no hate, alright? here's the song let us know if you can't get it out of your head.
Inb4 flaming

It's catchy pop, what do you expect.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I just cant get you out of my head
boy you're more than what I was betting for

*sing, ass shake*

haha

TS, just listen to another song or something, not that hard
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

PRINCESS, WHY YOU SO CONTAGIOUS?!?!?!?

Yeah, I've got an addiction to this song too..

Now what?
Yeah, I saw this for the first time on VHs this morning! They are ****ing terrible!!! But hey if they can make it big anyone can!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Why don't you...ummm...idk, but this is funny....some dude having some lame song stuck in his head. hahaha
Quote by gunners fan
Yeah, I saw this for the first time on VHs this morning! They are ****ing terrible!!! But hey if they can make it big anyone can!!!

haha funny man that's when i first saw them to this morning lol. they did an interview and I was like what a bunch of poofs they all have the same hair and the same clothes and shoes and leather jackets but now they're getting to me!!!! I need help! my brain is melting and I'm starting to feel a tiny tad addicted to that song "princess" it's the chorus!! dude this is too much pressure it's ether I give in or live in a world of pain any one got any crack?
I caught the same train to school as them

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
haha funny man that's when i first saw them to this morning lol. they did an interview and I was like what a bunch of poofs they all have the same hair and the same clothes and shoes and leather jackets but now they're getting to me!!!! I need help! my brain is melting and I'm starting to feel a tiny tad addicted to that song "princess" it's the chorus!! dude this is too much pressure it's ether I give in or live in a world of pain any one got any crack?

yeah! I was at band practise, & we were just watchin it waiting for it to get late enough to go & start Practise & our guitarist walks past & I said "Dude look at these poofters! I've never heard them before but I bet you they're ****!!" I WAS RIGHT!!! Now I've got that ****ing song in my head as well
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Im thinking nabout wheather or not to pause weezer to listen to it...i think i wont
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
I can't get it out of my head. This band is kinda like the freakin jonas brothers only really catchy...*shutter* I hate the jonas brothers just so you know and I'm not here to get help or coarse trouble, I just want to see if anyone else who listens to this has the same problem. And one more thing please don't dis me I never said I like the band so no hate, alright? here's the song let us know if you can't get it out of your head.

Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
I don't mind the occasional pop song (see: Sara Bareilles - Love Song, Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone), but this is pure crap. The video sucks too. It makes me feel alot better about my own music though, if a band like this can get signed...
Quote by CDubDSP
I don't mind the occasional pop song (see: Sara Bareilles - Love Song, Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone), but this is pure crap. The video sucks too. It makes me feel alot better about my own music though, if a band like this can get signed...

My thoughts exactlly!!! My band's trying to get signed (We're going down to do our EP in 2 weeks) & seeing these guys on VHs made the lot of us feel alot more confident that we can "make it!"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by xXguitard00dXx

Quote by gunners fan
My thoughts exactlly!!! My band's trying to get signed (We're going down to do our EP in 2 weeks) & seeing these guys on VHs made the lot of us feel alot more confident that we can "make it!"

Good luck with that. Getting signed by someone decent is a longshot. Honestly, you're better off trying to hook up with a booking agent who can get you some good shows for more exposure. The other good part of that is they can dictate how much you guys get paid. If you send an EP to a record label chances are they probably won't give it a fair listen, but if you have someone backing you up saying you've played this venue and that venue with these bands, etc, that'll give you a little bit more pull.
Quote by CDubDSP
Good luck with that. Getting signed by someone decent is a longshot. Honestly, you're better off trying to hook up with a booking agent who can get you some good shows for more exposure. The other good part of that is they can dictate how much you guys get paid. If you send an EP to a record label chances are they probably won't give it a fair listen, but if you have someone backing you up saying you've played this venue and that venue with these bands, etc, that'll give you a little bit more pull.

Well we relise it's a long-shot! but our Producer (who's also doing alot of promotional work for us) was involved in the early days of "Rough Trade Records" & still has alot of connections so hopefully, fingers-crossed it might happen!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
I can't get it out of my head. This band is similar to that of the jonas brothers, only really catchy... *Shudder* I hate the jonas brothers just so you know and I'm not here to get help or cause trouble, I just want to see if anyone else who listens to this has the same problem. Oh, and one more thing please don't disrespect me as I never said I like the band so no directed comments of a violent and/or hostile nature, alright? Here's the song. Please let me know if you too can't get it out of your head.

Fixed.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Rock_Rebel
I've seen these guys live....

You went to see the veronicas didn't you
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
You went to see the veronicas didn't you

And unfortunately for him Metro Station too..
Eugh, I feel unclean now.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.