Page 1 of 2
So, we made plans to hang out tonight after she got off work. She texted me as soon as she was done, saying she was on her way over to my house (about 3 hours ago) and from there, it only takes 20 minutes.

After about an hour had passed, I started getting worried. I called her but no answer. Waited a little while, called her back, still no answer. Then I started really worrying and decided to go take a drive on the freeway to see if something had happened...

I got on the freeway only to find that traffic had been backed up for miles. There's been a major wreck involving 5 cars. When I was able to actually see the wreck driving by, I could've sworn I saw her car torn in half.

I really don't want to believe that it was her. I don't have her home number, and none of her friends' phone numbers.

I've been calling but still no answer from her cell.
I don't know what I'm going to do if that was really her.
I'm really scared for her now. Is there anything I can do except wait?
Try looking up her parents in the phone book. Goodluck, I really good friend of mine died in a car crash in December... I really hope you don't have to go through that.
do what i'd do,
go back n try to get a better look,

go out on foot, ask some cops what happened if u have to....

hope she's alright, dude, i really do
Quote by mrcrono

seconded.
good luck.
███████████████████████████████████
Yeah, best bet is to ring the hospitals.

Try not to think about the pile-up, your mind can be a very strong thing, could make you think you saw something you didn't.

Best of luck man.
Quote by Gunpowder
You almost banged her? Well you get an almost high five!

*Stops half way*
Could be she was also stuck in the traffic, hope she's ok man
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Lies!

Anyone with half a brain would have stopped their damn car in an instant if this was true. Get off my Internet, troll!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

What mrcrono said, call the hospitals and they'll ask for her name. One of the administrators will try and find out where she is. Seriously dude, I hope everything turns out for the best, keep us posted

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by BloodMoon666
Lies!

Anyone with half a brain would have stopped their damn car in an instant if this was true. Get off my Internet, troll!

Harsh man, harsh.

I don't know what to tell you man, good luck
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Just called 2 different hospitals, she's not at either one. There aren't many more in the area that would've been closer than the two.

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who's being supportive.
Holy shit dude. I really hope things work out
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Yeah she might just be stuck in the traffic too.

Hope shes alright though.
Quote by SMH07
Yeah she might just be stuck in the traffic too.

Hope shes alright though.

+1 Her phone might've run out of battery
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by metalderek
Just called 2 different hospitals, she's not at either one. There aren't many more in the area that would've been closer than the two.

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who's being supportive.

She's probably just stuck in the traffic then, Hope so.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Yeah, if she isn´t in hospital she´s probably fine ( or dead).
She's probably okay my friend. I think her phone died and she got stuck in that traffic jam.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Don't worry, TS.
She might have been kidnapped during the traffic jam.....

then raped.....

then murdered.

But seriously. WHY IN THE NAME OF SATAN DIDN'T YOU STOP?! Your logic makes none.

BloodEDIT: And I still don't believe you..
Quote by RoamingConflict

Because you are HEADCRAB ZOMBIE!!!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Am I the only one that finds it weird you don't have her home number?
But anyway, that oddness aside. Hopefully she's alright, don't get yourself too paranoid, and as whoever said before, go ask some cops if they know anything.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by BloodMoon666
Don't worry, TS.

then raped.....

then murdered.

But seriously. WHY IN THE NAME OF SATAN DIDN'T YOU STOP?! Your logic makes none.

What the fuck is the matter with you? Go back to 4Chan.

Anyway, to anyone that cares: I called a few more hospitals, the last one I got off the phone with, the lady told me that perhaps she was in the trauma center and they may have just given her a trauma name... which I'm assuming is a temp name til they find her information. But I could call them back in the morning.

I guess there's nothing else I can really do.

EDIT: I don't have her home phone number because she just moved in with a friend. I've never really called her from that number so I just dont' have it.

And I couldn't stop because of all the traffic. It was seriously impossible. Like I was stopped but I couldn't get over and stop over there.
Last edited by metalderek at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by metalderek
So, we made plans to hang out tonight after she got off work. She texted me as soon as she was done, saying she was on her way over to my house (about 3 hours ago) and from there, it only takes 20 minutes.

After about an hour had passed, I started getting worried. I called her but no answer. Waited a little while, called her back, still no answer. Then I started really worrying and decided to go take a drive on the freeway to see if something had happened...

I got on the freeway only to find that traffic had been backed up for miles. There's been a major wreck involving 5 cars. When I was able to actually see the wreck driving by, I could've sworn I saw her car torn in half.

I really don't want to believe that it was her. I don't have her home number, and none of her friends' phone numbers.

I've been calling but still no answer from her cell.
I don't know what I'm going to do if that was really her.
I'm really scared for her now. Is there anything I can do except wait?

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!

Sorry, I've already had a couple serious replies and figured I'd try to lighten the mood.
Quote by BloodMoon666
Don't worry, TS.

then raped.....

then murdered.

Don't be an asshole. How is he meant to just stop in the middle of a freeway? And why would he lie about something like this? I know people do make threads like these for attention but this one doesn't seem like one.

EDIT: Lol @ mcrono and TS, I hope she is ok
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last edited by titsmcgee852 at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by Jesstaa
Am I the only one that finds it weird you don't have her home number?

No I thought that too lol
talk to the people in charge of fixing up the accident site....im sure you can find out who or what cars were involved....police department?
hope everything goes alright brother
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by titsmcgee852
Don't be an asshole. How is he meant to just stop in the middle of a freeway? And why would he lie about something like this? I know people do make threads like these for attention but this one doesn't seem like one.

EDIT: Lol @ mcrono and TS, I hope she is ok

I'll leave you alone then...
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by metalderek
What the fuck is the matter with you? Go back to 4Chan.

Anyway, to anyone that cares: I called a few more hospitals, the last one I got off the phone with, the lady told me that perhaps she was in the trauma center and they may have just given her a trauma name... which I'm assuming is a temp name til they find her information. But I could call them back in the morning.

I guess there's nothing else I can really do.

EDIT: I don't have her home phone number because she just moved in with a friend. I've never really called her from that number so I just dont' have it.

And I couldn't stop because of all the traffic. It was seriously impossible. Like I was stopped but I couldn't get over and stop over there.

Hey mate, how about you go to the hospital and see if it is her? In circumstances like that they allow visitors because it helps identify who they are. It happened when my mate overdosed.
It might help if you know her license plate number, because somewhere where freeways are needed, there might be a few of the same car.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Internal Chaos
Hey mate, how about you go to the hospital and see if it is her? In circumstances like that they allow visitors because it helps identify who they are. It happened when my mate overdosed.

I would, but I've already called 4 or 5 hospitals in the area and they've all told me that all I can do is try another hospital, or wait until they can release the information.

Quote by Jesstaa
It might help if you know her license plate number, because somewhere where freeways are needed, there might be a few of the same car.

Good idea but I don't know it.
The car I saw had the entire back end torn off. It was horrible.
Last edited by metalderek at Mar 7, 2009,
stop and see next time genius...boy do you love her if you saw it....had to come ALLL THE WAY TO A COMPUTER...to tell the pit all this...and still be wondering if shes alive or not.

you re either saying the truth and you SERIOUSLY dont deserve her or your just a liar and you need to GTFO.
thats some scary stuff bro.. I pray for everything to be OK.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Page 1 of 2