Page 1 of 2
Same as the title, I'm actually enjoying his music. But how do you pronounce his name is it Ygny Malm-steen?

Thanks.

On the side note why do so many people call him arrogant and things like that?

Please don't say that 'he is' can you tell me why?

Than you very much.

Sorry for my bad Enlgish it's not my first language.
Fatty Mcfatfats-steem
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
wee malmsteen
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
Search Bar'steem
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Lars.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
ing-vay malm-steen

as for your second question, he used to be a real hothead, would blow up on the spot if his guitar sound wasn't just right, always thinking he was right and is the top priority etc. etc. he's better as of late, though
yeah i've heard it pronounced eeng-vay malm-steen but i always just say new-e malmsteen (new pronounced australian/english way not american). just call him malmsteen or the scandinavian shred guy with a big ego. yeah he's got a big ego but he's allowed to have one if he keeps playing like he does. just read some interviews and he kind of comes across like that, he got asked about it in Guitar Player Magazine, he denied it but then went on to talk himself up a bit... lol who cares loads of people do they just arent famous enough for people to talk about it
i think its pronounced Invey Malmstin (Yngwie Malmsteen)

and i don't think he is arrogant lol
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
You want the swedish pronounciation?

Ingve (pronounce the Ve the same way you say Vendor)
Malmsteen. (the both E's in the end aren't very distinguished)
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
ing-vay/ung-vay something like that...

He used to have a massive temper problem and developed a 'hyper personality' through his excessive confidence and belief that everythig he did was pretty much amazing. He has since calmed down a bit. When he was hired for recording with bands and stuff he would hold every1 up until hed finished his half hour practise routine or whatever but when it came to his his solo albums none of the musicians he hires get any musical input. he writes everything, they have to do it EXACTLY how he wants it because 'he pas the bills' kinda thing.
ing-vay malmsteen.

my friend keep calling him "young malmsteen" tho, which i find amusing
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Empathica1928
ing-vay malm-steen

as for your second question, he used to be a real hothead, would blow up on the spot if his guitar sound wasn't just right, always thinking he was right and is the top priority etc. etc. he's better as of late, though

ing-vay malm-steen thats how i say it too,

and if you watch the pantera vulger videos theres a funny scene where there offering him a donut and he just blows it all out of proportion lol its well funny
Quote by kud666
ing-vay malm-steen thats how i say it too,

and if you watch the pantera vulger videos theres a funny scene where there offering him a donut and he just blows it all out of proportion lol its well funny

I NEED A VIDEO LINK!
Why would you not just search Google for this answer? Seriously?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Page 1 of 2