apart from having a good setlist. I'd say all the crazy stuff from Monterey in 67 would keep me happy if someone did that live and Jimmy Page's violin guitar, BB King's performances with guests like Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck where he plays the rhythm and they take it in turns to do solos and fills, Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden during The Trooper, Angus Young's antics, and the finale kind of thing ACDC does on For Those About to Rock.
Aslong as they don't sound and do everything like it is on their album I'm happy.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
the band having fun on stage, a lot of movement, and it must be called end of an era and be by nightwish
EDIT: must not sound exactly like the studio version, but still very close. not too different
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Mar 7, 2009,
Being really drunk and throwing cups at bands that suck. That'd be it.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
t3h Br3akdOwNZzz!!!
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
in a live show i always love seeing unexpected things....metallica plays the justice medley in 92 for instance....i love that and how james always talks to the fans...always lets the crowd sing his parts. metallica is a great live band. one of the best actually,...you cant really pay TOO MUCH for a show of theirs.
Quote by moody git
the band having fun on stage, a lot of movement, and it must be called end of an era and be by nightwish

No because Nightwish ruined an awesome Gary Moore song.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
No because Nightwish ruined an awesome Gary Moore song.

its all about opinion....
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
as long as you can tell the band's loving it, and they're in tune, i'm happy.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
the band shouldn't just play the same thing that is on the album, improvise the solos and stuff.
And they should entertain the crowd too. Not only the usual "Come on, sing along!". they should really talk with the crowd. and the band should have fun.
A fair fight in the mosh. No knives, no kicks. Just a clean fight.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
When they talk to the crowd and such, so they don't just play and leave. Many more feel appreciated that way .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
stage dives ftw.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!