Hey,

I'm sick of the feeling of 9s on my guitar now, they're just too thin and floppy so I'm going to put some 10s on instead but before I do I just have one quick question....

It's a strat style guitar, so is re-balancing the trem the only thing I'll have to do?

Cheers
What a coincidence I was just about to ask a similar Question. Basically, my guitar teacher told me to go up to 10's for a better tone and for faster playing....will there be a noticable difference in the feel?

Also, you probably will only need to rebalance the trem its not a MAJOR tension increase so your neck won't warp or anything
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
It might not be as radical a change as you think but you'll still be able to feel it, i prefer 10s myself too, they just feel more powerful. There is little need to change anything on the guitar but yes just re balance the trem slightly.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Thanks guys!

And yeah, there's only a slight difference but I find it makes fast legato play a lot easier (one of my other guitars has 10s on)