Page 1 of 4
So, pit I'm just wondering something... I want to become a pilot and I need to know if having done LSD (Acid) will stop me from getting a pilots license?

Thanks dawgs

PS: I'm going to bed right away so I can't respond to any (if there's even any) responeses.
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
You will be fine. It only stays in your system for 5 days or so.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
If you've been caught doing LSD and it's in your record, then I'm not sure. But if no one knows and you won't use it during flying, the how should anyone find out?
████████
████████
████████
I did LSD once and it hasn't stopped me from getting pocket licenses, talking gumball machine.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy the trip."

wooOOOoo.iiiieeEEEEooooooOOOOoooo *world morphs and spins*
Quote by CoreysMonster
"ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy the trip."

wooOOOoo.iiiieeEEEEooooooOOOOoooo *world morphs and spins*

"We will be flying into the marshmallows you see dripping from the sun if you look out your windowss and OH FUCK! Oh fuck ok, I'm pulling this thing over there's a fucking demon on the wall! Everybody out!"
Quote by soulflyV
"We will be flying into the marshmallows you see dripping from the sun if you look out your windowss and OH FUCK! Oh fuck ok, I'm pulling this thing over there's a fucking demon on the wall! Everybody out!"

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by soulflyV

LAWL ur good
It will only really stop you if you take it during the test Randy Jackson
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
No. There's no way they can test you for it, so you're good.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
They do a spinal tap to see if you've ever done LSD, if you have, chances are you won't be allowed.
I remember some pilot telling me.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
It's probably a pro, since you already have lots of flying experience.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by FFTLxx
They do a spinal tap to see if you've ever done LSD, if you have, chances are you won't be allowed.

Even if this was true, LSD does not crystallize in the spine. In fact, it's not even a crystal. It's totally gone within 24 hours.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by FFTLxx

You've got to be joking. O_O

Ever since I found out what a spinal tap was, I've been petrified of ever having to have one done. Even thinking about it hurts.
Quote by soulflyV

Ever since I found out what a spinal tap was, I've been petrified of ever having to have one done. Even thinking about it hurts.

Want me to tell you how they test for certain STDs?
If you're stupid enough to do drugs, you're too stupid to be a pilot.
Quote by soulflyV

nope, it's true.
Just don't drop acid in the cockpit.

..I heard tabs are a bastard to find when they fall down the edge of the seat.

HUR HUR HUR
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Woozye
I would never let you fly a plane you junkie

how exactly does having done acid make him a junkie?
if youd called him a hippy that could almost have made sense but i guess theres only so many words you can shoot out of your ass at one time
Last edited by kthxbi at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
*grabs crotch and cringes*

damn you!

It's nothing compared to having to pee out a kidneystone, those suckers can get up to 8 mm!
Quote by FFTLxx

Yeah...

...you're an idiot.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Kensai
It's nothing compared to having to pee out a kidneystone, those suckers can get up to 8 mm!

That's gotta hurt man, corey's dick isn't even that wide!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Kensai

*grabs crotch with both hands and cringes even more*

I'm leaving this thread
Quote by rabidguitarist
That's gotta hurt man, corey's dick isn't even that wide!

my dick is well over 8 mm wide, thank you
Right, just to qualify, I have done flight training and I'm working towards my licence. This is from a JAA (Joint Aviation Authority) country (UK) but it'll be the same pretty much the world over.

If they find out you're on ANYTHING drug related like LSD, weed, etc and including being an alcoholic (they being your aviation doctor, flight school or the Federal Aviation Authority) they WILL NOT give you a licence or a medical certificate. If you already have these and they get wind of your drug habits, they will probably permanently rescind them.

If you do any sort of drugs that aren't legal, don't waste 11K USD on a Private Pilots Licence, or if you want the full whack of them it's about $100K. They do blood tests for drugs anyway and the odd night of getting off your face on drugs isn't worth the licence or the cash. Once you lose it, it's gone pretty much for a long time, or permenantly.

TL;DR - Don't be a dick. do one or the other, but not both.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Last edited by druggietoad2k5 at Mar 7, 2009,
I would never let you fly a plane you junkie

If you're stupid enough to do drugs, you're too stupid to be a pilot.

So just because some government labels a substance a drug, you're going to judge everyone that uses it? You people that buy into the bull**** propaganda are the ****ing stupidest; judging someone who uses something you've never used and decreeing it bad just because some asshat in a position of power did the same thing. Grow the **** up and realize some of the most inventive and influential people in history did the same ****ing drugs and were just fine.

That aside, I heard that stuff about the spinal tap too; I heard that's why flashbacks exist too. I don't know if any of it's true, but supposedly lots of people have flashbacks when they go to chiropractors because they crack your bones and release some of the acid into your sinovial fluid and back into your bloodstream. But, knowing some basic chemistry and realizing it's got a half life, you should be fine.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Quote by CoreysMonster
*grabs crotch with both hands and cringes even more*

I'm leaving this thread

Awh come on man, we're just joking.

Let me tell you about prostate cancer.

Quote by MadMudgeN
So just because some government labels a substance a drug, you're going to judge everyone that uses it? You people that buy into the bull**** propaganda are the ****ing stupidest; judging someone who uses something you've never used and decreeing it bad just because some asshat in a position of power did the same thing. Grow the **** up and realize some of the most inventive and influential people in history did the same ****ing drugs and were just fine.

Oh yeah, they're probably judging people because the goverment is calling a substance illegal, not because it's a bad idea to fly a plane while on LSD.

Quote by MadMudgeN
Grow the **** up and realize some of the most inventive and influential people in history did the same ****ing drugs and were just fine.

1) Stop being such a tool

2) Do you even know when LSD was introduced...?
Quote by walkinbazooka
Yeah...

...you're an idiot.

The pilot who HAD a spinal tap is an idiot... wait..
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Oh yeah, they're probably judging people because the goverment is calling a substance illegal, not because it's a bad idea to fly a plane while on LSD.

He didn't say he was going to do it while he flew. He simply asked if having done it would keep him from getting a pilot's license... douche.

1) Stop being such a tool

2) Do you even know when LSD was introduced...?

Do you? I can't tell you the exact date, but it was some time in the late 60's/early 70's, and I can tell you who did it: Mr. Albert Hoffman. I can tell you some of the people that are better than you (and me) that have taken acid, like Steve Jobs.

Kensai: Stop being a tool and hating drugs just because they're against the law. Law's supposed to represent the people, so don't agree with it just because it's already in place. I hate people who do that, and I hate the fact that people have negative perceptions of things they've never done because other people say they should; that's all I was trying to say.

EDIT: I'm never condoning flying a plane while on acid; I'm just saying that having taken acid in the past shouldn't necessarily be a precursor to eliminate you from the pool of eligible pilots. The job should go to whoever does it best, regardless of their past.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Last edited by MadMudgeN at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by MadMudgeN
He didn't say he was going to do it while he flew. He simply asked if having done it would keep him from getting a pilot's license... douche.

Heard of flashbacks?

Do you? I can't tell you the exact date, but it was some time in the late 60's/early 70's, and I can tell you who did it: Mr. Albert Hoffman. I can tell you some of the people that are better than you (and me) that have taken acid, like Steve Jobs.

Better than you, perhaps. It was introduced in 1938. And because influential people have done it doesn't make it alright, you tool of biblical proportions. That's like saying killing people is alright because Jack Churchill did it.

Kensai: Stop being a tool and hating drugs just because they're against the law. Law's supposed to represent the people, so don't agree with it just because it's already in place. I hate people who do that, and I hate the fact that people have negative perceptions of things they've never done because other people say they should; that's all I was trying to say.

How the hell did you arrive at that conclusion you tsunami of mental retardation?

Do you actively look for things you can type that make you look like a moron? Because that's the only way you can come up with shit like that.

EDIT: I'm never condoning flying a plane while on acid; I'm just saying that having taken acid in the past shouldn't necessarily be a precursor to eliminate you from the pool of eligible pilots.

Flashbacks, they're not your friend.

The job should go to whoever does it best, regardless of their past.

Yeah, let's give paedophiles jobs at daycare centers, too. Who cares about their past? Dumbass.
Quote by MadMudgeN

Thank you Wikipedia!
Page 1 of 4