Page 1 of 2
I'm sick and tired of hearing people argue about cartoon characters being gay.
Ren and Stimpy, TinkyWinky, Spongebob and Patrick

the list goes on and on. why the hell do people actually argue if imaginary people are gay or not???
Becuase if they can convince people they're gay, they can convince people it's ok to be gay. Which it's not.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I don't know... but one thing I do know is there should be no arguement about Tinky Winky's sexuality. The "man" carries a handbag.

you're a fan of the show, I presume?
Tinky Winky carrying a handbag doesn't make him gay, I know plenty of transvestites who aren't gay.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I always thought Brock was a little "too" into women, if you catch my drift....
*cough*closest queer*cough*
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I don't know... but one thing I do know is there should be no arguement about Tinky Winky's sexuality. The "man" carries a handbag.
Maybe he just finds it useful to keep his phone, purse and makeup in?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The show first started airing when my brother was of the target age, and since he's naturally the favourite child, he got TV control

Bullshit, you watched it because it was entertaining as all hell.

I would know, you used my excuse that I gave out to anyone I knew that found me watching it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The show first started airing when my brother was of the target age, and since he's naturally the favourite child, he got TV control

Sure. Sure.

Just admit it, you were on acid and left the TV on CBeebies, like the rest of us.
Quote by soulflyV
Bullshit, you watched it because it was entertaining as all hell.

I would know, you used my excuse that I gave out to anyone I knew that found me watching it

i must admit, it's hilarious as hell to watch the teletubbies while stoned out of your mind with friends

oh god, that night was awesome
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I'm loving your poo sig
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm sick and tired of hearing people argue about cartoon characters being gay.
Ren and Stimpy, TinkyWinky, Spongebob and Patrick

the list goes on and on. why the hell do people actually argue if imaginary people are gay or not???

Omg Bill Hicks avatar.

I dunno why, lots of people just take these characters far too seriously, to the point they try to decipher their personalities if they were real people.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Since when did carrying a handbag make somebody gay? If they made an Episode where he was hanging around a public toilet looking for cock, then fair enough, but short of that it's just slander
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Deliriumbassist

foo, do NOT insult the tinky winky. Tinky Winky is a pimp
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by faultyy
Since when did carrying a handbag make somebody gay? If they made an Episode where he was hanging around a public toilet looking for ****, then fair enough, but short of that it's just slander

My retort-

he owns an obviously male sex machine called Noo-noo, and he enjoys having "tubby custard" squirted all over him.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
My retort-

he owns an obviously male sex machine called Noo-noo, and he enjoys having "tubby custard" squirted all over him.

Goddamn it. You raped whatever innocence that show had, right then and there.

I won't be able to think about it the same way
Quote by Kensai
Becuase if they can convince people they're gay, they can convince people it's ok to be gay. Which it's not.

RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Deliriumbassist
My retort-

Fair point. Suppose I should have done my homework before deciding to defend a fictional characters sexuality.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
My retort-

As the rule stands, if it has a face and sucks, it is for sex.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by soulflyV
Goddamn it. You raped whatever innocence that show had, right then and there.

I won't be able to think about it the same way

that show had no innocence.
Quote by Dannystrumpop
Tinky Winky carrying a handbag doesn't make him gay, I know plenty of transvestites who aren't gay.

Yes because transvestites are much more appropriate for a childrens show.

Ren and Stimpy had a baby. It turned out to be a big poo with corn eyes.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by soulflyV

You have no proof it sucks!!

And I really didn't see that coming, I was thinking more of

and possibly George if you like the bigger types.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

You can't deny that Tintin is a bit well fruity.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And getting nookie off Henry is still gay, since Henry is a bloke.

Is that why they made Hetty? For the hetrosexual hoover fucker

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And getting nookie off Henry is still gay, since Henry is a bloke.

Well I got the picture of both Henry and Hetta to cover both genders you see.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Teletubbies isn't a cartoon, noob.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Teletubbies isn't a cartoon, noob.

Your mom is a cartoon.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
spongebob isnt gay... best show on TV actually

Winds of Plague
Whitechapel
All Shall Perish
Kataklysm
Impending Doom
The Black Dahlia Murder
Behemoth
Beneath the Massacre

Quote by soulflyV
I sense a band name/album/song in the making.

I was thinking more multi national corperation. There will be a vagina shaped Dyson attachment in every home, office and school by 2010, mark my words

Quote by Kensai
Your mom is a cartoon.

Your mother is humorous.

Quote by faultyy
I was thinking more multi national corperation. There will be a vagina shaped Dyson attachment in every home, office and school by 2010, mark my words

If there's an attachment, I'll buy anything!
Page 1 of 2