Hey i just tuned my guitar 1/2 step down + E string 1 step lower

So i have C# - G# - C# - F# - A# - D# on my guitar

Is it called C# tuning ? I guess not cuz then my other strings would have to be 1 step lower too ?

.....ok if someone can name it, thanks )

Also, what bands use this tuning ?
Thanks in advance
Dropped C# tuning in fact ^^ i like to use it
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yeah Ibanez and Gibson design all their models on their iPods.

Pokémon CYOA
Click here for my electro tunes!

Proud user and abuser of Bugera
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Dropped C tuning

....I think

Yeah I think that's it.
C# is C# F# B E G# C#, Between the Buried and Me tuning
I might be wrong..

Edit: Assuming Capt_Clarkson meant Dropped C#
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Last edited by FFTLxx at Mar 7, 2009,
Its C# tuning, dropped C will be if you go another 1/2 step down. Don't retune your guitar too frequently, changing from C# to normal too often can cause dmg to your neck. Although changing from E to D is no problem coz you only drop one string :}
It's dropped C#. Like dropped D down half a step. Enter Shikari use that tuning.
***Short Sig***
Linkin Park used that tuning for hybrid theory and meteora, then they used drop D for MtM, but they did use this tuning for No More Sorrow.
Some System of a Down songs use it. I think B.Y.O.B and Sugar are in that tuning...but they might just be in normal drop C.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Its DROP C#...not just c#...c# is tuning all the strings down 1.5 steps....the tuning you have is drop c#...where you only tune the low string down 1.5 steps...the rest are only 0.5 steps down.