Page 1 of 6
I will probably be told to use the searchbar but I don't give a ****.

The title says it. Say some things that piss you off.

-People who think they are tough ****
-Slow computers
-Discontinued products

INB4 "You" or "This Thread"
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
You or this thread.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
You or this thread.

I pick you.

Phone or Clock?

What pisses me off?

People.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by tmfiore
I will probably be told to use the searchbar

i concur
loads of these floating around
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I pick you.

Phone or Clock?

I choose clock!

(what are we playing? )

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
When my favourite guitarists are shot on stage.

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I choose clock!

(what are we playing? )

No idea.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
meh.. life.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Not having an electric right now, due to ****ing up a modification
the annoying black people. the ones that are always like DAAAAMN NIGGGAAAAAAA I DO DIS FO DA STREETS. they piss me off.
the calm quiet ones are cool tho
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Poor penmanship.

OH IT DRIVES ME ****ING BATTY
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
When I can't find the droids I'm looking for...

...but seriously:

1. When the toilet seat is already warm from the last guy who took a dump.
2. When I accidentally piss in the floor a little in the morning, don't clean it up, and then step in it later while I'm taking a dump and get my sock all wet.
3. When my toast sits in the toaster for too long and gets cold.
4. The taste of re-heated spaghetti. Yuck.
5. When I go to rip the cellophane off of my TV dinner and little ribbons of it are still stuck down.
6. When I crap and then keep whiping my ass and whiping my ass and it never seems to come clean (I usually just go and take a shower if I have time.)
7. When I pick up my glass of water from the coffee table and the wooden coaster sticks to the bottom of it only to fall a split second later and scare the hell out of me.

There are more but I don't feel like typing them.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
you should go make a thread where people can rant about stuff. ive never seen those before either
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Stomach bugs.

I have been sick about 7 times now and soiled my boxer shorts 4 times.

Then I try open my curtains from my bed, and I pull the whole bloody frame down. At 3am..

Seriously....FML!
Quote by Mobroz
Your mom.

wEn $hE 3$caPe$ fR0m Teh KitChuN....

seriously though, ignorance. It is the bane of my existence.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
Quote by supafunkyone
People who say to use searchbar. They're so ****ing lame.

+1
Old people walking super slow when I'm going out 5 days a week

I have no sympathy for these beat up old hags, why do we 'congratulate' them on not being dead when they're 65+?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Ignorant Conservatives
People who hunt things they aren't going to eat
Mayonnaise
Dane Cook
Microsoft and the people who do there 360repair phone line (Had to call 4 times because the first 3 people didn't even do anything but bull**** with me for 20minutes each)
Christmas lights that like to burn out as soon as I put them up
The first and last boss of Ninja Gaiden Black on hard
Kids just hitting puberty on xbox live that think they are the ****
People who feel the need to tell me my trucks an ugly piece of ****, when I obviously know it
Racists
The MPAA and its sister corporations
Animals that seem to be to damn dumb to ever be potty trained
Cops who pull me over for the smallest damn reason because they can't find anyone else
Kids
My dad
My bad back
Anything after 2000 produced by disney, including the disney channel shows
Nickelodian/MTV, and cartoon network since 2000
California
People who are so self conscious they aren't comfortable with themselves and don't want/try to change
Monster/Redbull/Energy drinks
Gamestop clerks who feel the need to give their opinion before I buy a game, then tell me its ****
People who dump trash up in the mountains
Ignorant asshole kids
People who don't flush the damn toilet after they take a ****
And the idea that people need to lose their virginity at a young age or they won't fit in (Worded wrong, can't get at what I'm trying to say exactly).
Piss pisses me off
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
When my favourite guitarists are shot on stage.

RIP Dime

Well, the internet slowing down, exams, when everyone's busy and I have nothing to do (always happens), public transport, money or rather the lack of it, VH1, universities, people who stare at me for no apparent reason (it happens everytime I go out...i'm that ugly ..... ), my past, my guitar skills...
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Last edited by the_wayward_one at Mar 7, 2009,
people who butt in and think they are welcome when everybody in the area hates them and nobody wants them to be there
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by soccerguy6494
the annoying black people. the ones that are always like DAAAAMN NIGGGAAAAAAA I DO DIS FO DA STREETS. they piss me off.
the calm quiet ones are cool tho

And white kids that act like that and say they're black.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Racists
Niggers
Hypocrites

But really... when you're driving, stop to let someone out/through/whatever and they don't give you that wee wave of thanks. what the hell???? Makes me mad.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Last edited by Random88 at Mar 7, 2009,
-Breaking a string and not being able to buy a new one for a whole week. I hate this especially. My G-string somehow broke when I re-tuned it after having to lift it up so I can put graphite in the nut, and now I have to wait a whole week.

-How bad my guitar goes out of tune. I plug it into the tuner, play the string, and the meter moves all over the place until it finally stops NOT on the center spot. I can never play a good octave chord thanks to this, NEVER.

-Retards in public bathrooms who piss all over the floor and don't flush the toilet. It is called "aiming" and "pressing the flush button.

-Elitest Metalheads who are very strict about music and can't take it if somebody else has a different taste in music. UG is full of these people.

-Reality TV. I don't need an explanation.

-People who worship Lil Wayne because the people on TV tell them to.

-Annoying bitchy teenage girls who get all perky and wear the "top notch" clothing from stores like Hollister.

-Wannabe gangsters who wear NOTHING but Famous clothing. It is just the same as a tee shirt, you don't need to wear one brand because it is "gangster."

-Every snow level in Mario 64. You are so vulnerable to falling off cliffs and the enemies piss me off.

-PETA. Hands down. They protest to try and close fast food restraunts, which never works. They try to get everyone to stop eating meat, which will never happen. Smart people don't just eat veggies. I wish they will just shut up and mind their own buisness instead of annoying everybody about animal rights.

-Shoelaces. They get pretty damn annoying sometimes, life would be easier if the only kinds of shoes were Vans Slip-ons.

-People who talk their merry old time and walk really slow while I am rushing to get somewhere. I have to end up moving around them or pushing through them.

-Kids who are obsessed with the Xbox 360 and worship it like it is an Egyptian god.

-People who say "Nintendo is for queers." Nintendo doesn't need to make all shooting games to be a good company, they make some of the most unique games ever that can blow all those retarded FPS's out of the water. They have been in the buisness for years, way before Microsoft or Sony even thought about making video games.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
Quote by Random88
Racists
Niggers
Hypocrites

But really... when you're driving, stop to let someone out/through/whatever and they don't give you that wee wave of thanks. what the hell???? Makes me mad.

RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by TeslaWolf
Ignorant Conservatives
People who hunt things they aren't going to eat
Mayonnaise
Dane Cook
Microsoft and the people who do there 360repair phone line (Had to call 4 times because the first 3 people didn't even do anything but bull**** with me for 20minutes each)
Christmas lights that like to burn out as soon as I put them up
The first and last boss of Ninja Gaiden Black on hard
Kids just hitting puberty on xbox live that think they are the ****
People who feel the need to tell me my trucks an ugly piece of ****, when I obviously know it
Racists
The MPAA and its sister corporations
Animals that seem to be to damn dumb to ever be potty trained
Cops who pull me over for the smallest damn reason because they can't find anyone else
Kids
My dad
My bad back

Anything after 2000 produced by disney, including the disney channel shows
Nickelodian/MTV, and cartoon network since 2000

California
People who are so self conscious they aren't comfortable with themselves and don't want/try to change
Monster/Redbull/Energy drinks
Gamestop clerks who feel the need to give their opinion before I buy a game, then tell me its ****
People who dump trash up in the mountains
Ignorant asshole kids
People who don't flush the damn toilet after they take a ****
And the idea that people need to lose their virginity at a young age or they won't fit in (Worded wrong, can't get at what I'm trying to say exactly).
Basically all of these
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
This:
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Lies - they're the reason this world will come to an end in the near future.

I try to lie as little as possible.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Manufactured pop.

(been mentioned already but) ignorant metalheads who think metul is the be all and end all of music

Those adverts that come on tv telling people to quit smoking

Joe Public

political correctness / people being offended at **** all

I'm getting especially bitter now so i'll stop listing for a bit
Quote by dudetheman
When I can't find the droids I'm looking for...

...but seriously:

1. When the toilet seat is already warm from the last guy who took a dump.
2. When I accidentally piss in the floor a little in the morning, don't clean it up, and then step in it later while I'm taking a dump and get my sock all wet.
3. When my toast sits in the toaster for too long and gets cold.
4. The taste of re-heated spaghetti. Yuck.
5. When I go to rip the cellophane off of my TV dinner and little ribbons of it are still stuck down.
6. When I crap and then keep whiping my ass and whiping my ass and it never seems to come clean (I usually just go and take a shower if I have time.)
7. When I pick up my glass of water from the coffee table and the wooden coaster sticks to the bottom of it only to fall a split second later and scare the hell out of me.

There are more but I don't feel like typing them.

Completely agree, sometimes i just keep wiping and wiping and it eventually starts bleeding so now I get specs of blood mixed with **** and so the next time i take a crap it hasn't healed and hurts to wipe.
When I'm playing and some attention hungry bitch holds my strings

When I'm playing a song and the said group of people above sing a part of the song of which I'm not even playing

When some retarded group of dancers complain that I wasn't prepared for the talent show (They bitched b/c I was putting in a quick tone before my performance in front of people, but **** 'em, I got a louder applause anyways)

My step dad... point and blank.

Extremist jackasses

L337 Sp33k

WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs

Being exploited or when my business is thrown in the open for the world to see

People who scream "Searchbar"

Old fashioned parents

Today iPod is hot, tomorrow iPod (some other ****) is hot, next week iPod (some stupid **** you get to shake for an extra $200) is hot

EDIT: I cannot believe I forgot, but ignorant jackasses who support Obama and don't know **** about him but he's black.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Last edited by Misticalz at Mar 7, 2009,
The person in the flat next to mine, who keeps knocking on the wall cos my music/guitar is too loud. Christ sake, it's 4 in the afternoon, just f*ck off
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
people who still dont know the difference between you're and your even when they've been told. it's the same with there, their, they're and so on...

people who say "pre-madonna" instead of "prima donna", i mean, come on, pre-madonna doesn't even make any sense if you think about it for 2 seconds.
Quote by tmfiore
I will probably be told to use the searchbar but I don't give a ****.

The title says it. Say some things that piss you off.

-People who think they are tough ****
-Slow computers
-Discontinued products

INB4 "You" or "This Thread"

Not to be a dick or anything, but... why didn't you then?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I have another thing.

I hate it when people say "Obama is a mistake." I hear a lot of this in my very-republican town. Psh, I am one of the only people in my town who isn't republican. I have even seen somebody wearing a shirt that said "Don't blame me, I voted for McCain." Seriously, he is doing the most he can do right now. Nobody could solve the economy problem in just a few weeks. He is doing the best job he can do right now. People just need to stop bitching about it. Obama is president, and you republican ****ers can't do anything about it. Complain away as our president does his job well.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43