Page 1 of 2
Ok basically there are some scenes in movies or cartoons that we see in our youth that leave scars in our mind....these may often be in movies or cartoons that are otherwise fine other than that one scene..or even disturbing movies that you have watched unintentionally.. so you guys got any?....for me theres this scene in willie wonka during a boat ride where several ****ed up images come in..anyone know that ?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

your kidding .you watched THAT as kid. ..turtle scene was messed up
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

That episode of Courage the Cowardly dog with the mummy's ghost thing scared me.

and hannah montana
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Cannibal Holocaust.

I loved this movie, I don't think it's that disturbing
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
oh and i was reffering to C H with the above comment
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

I remember watching a Thomas The Tank Engine episode that freaked me out when I was young. One of the engines suddenly had a black face and got really upset so he bricked himself into a tunnel (as in blocked himself in, not shat himself to create forward momentum into a tunnel). I have no idea how it ended because I cried so much my Dad turned it off and made me play in my sandpit with my friends instead.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
if you want a cool/ disturbing scene..then watch curb stomp scene in american history x or head crushing scene in irreversible
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by Dannystrumpop
I remember watching a Thomas The Tank Engine episode that freaked me out when I was young. One of the engines suddenly had a black face and got really upset so he bricked himself into a tunnel (as in blocked himself in, not shat himself to create forward momentum into a tunnel). I have no idea how it ended because I cried so much my Dad turned it off and made me play in my sandpit with my friends instead.

Jamanji, i still cringe when i watch it and The Nuttcracker when i was in kindergarden i remever waking up in the middle of the night crying lol
Gremlins was on last night. Does that count as a kids movie?

it used to scare the **** out of me when I was a youngin
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by jimy931
Jamanji, i still cringe when i watch it and The Nuttcracker when i was in kindergarden i remever waking up in the middle of the night crying lol

I thought it was Jumanji. Why is that disturbing?
It's not a kid's movie, but, I watched it when I was a kid. The very first attack in the film, Jaws. It's actually quite violent considering you don't even see the shark. I guess because it was dark, too, I just imagined how terrified and utterly helpless the woman would have felt, knowing that nobody could see or hear her, and knowing that the slightly warmer water around her leg was actually her own blood, gushing out as a result of the shark having taken it off.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Brilliant...
Last edited by rock freebase at Mar 7, 2009,
theres this one episode in tom and jerry with the devil pulling out tom from the centre of the earth after he falls through a bucket after being ambushed by a circus pachyderm...now that made ****e and pants unite
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

i saw what lies beneath when i was 5. I'm convinced it has scarred me for life because now i avoid scary movies like the plague
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
the oompa loompas in the first willy wonka (not the remake with johnny depp) were freaky also the puppets from thunderbirds
the Night On Bald Mountain segment of Fantasia and the bit on Dumbo when he trips balls.
Last edited by steee21 at Mar 7, 2009,
Teletubbies big fuzzy bear or whatever it was used to scare the **** out of me. Still does.

''I'm over here...''

Jesus, that thing shouldn't of been allowed on kid's TV.
The Daleks in Dr Who used to scare the sh*t out of me when I was a kid, I used to hide behind the sofa when they came on. It hasn't stayed with me, though.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Brilliant...
Nightmare before christmas.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
That episode of Courage the Cowardly dog with the mummy's ghost thing scared me.

and hannah montana

didn't hannah montana just recently started?
Unleash ur inner self.....I havnt
Anyways cheers
Quote by sglover34479
Courage the Cowardly dog, for real, when I was about 6, he scared the **** out of me.

yess
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Lmao i watched all the nightmare on elm street series at the age of 3, i really dont see how films and programs scare people now xD
Watching those at a young age made me scary film proof, still love the bloody things though hehe
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
hollow man scared the crap outta me especially when the gorilla ate the rat and the guy killed the dog.

but that really isnt a kiddie movie
Gear
Guitar

Ibanez Art100
Amp
Peavey Valveking 212
Effects
Dunlop Slash Wah
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by TeslaWolf

Something about this movie always bugged the hell out of me.

+1 the whole thing is just plain disturbing. As mentioned above Watership Down is pretty bad also.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by TeslaWolf

+1.
It was my favourite film though. Also, Watership Down gave me nightmares

EDIT: ^
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by TeslaWolf

what film is that? i think i have seen it i just cant remember
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
What the hell was that, it's like the curse of the brave little toaster.
Edit: to the second one above
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by fitzpatrick666
what film is that? i think i have seen it i just cant remember

The brave little toaster.

The part in the woods and by the waterfall creeped me out the most when I was little
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
TS the boat part of willie wonka is just one of those things where you see it, and never talk about it again
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Page 1 of 2