Hey guys, for sale I have:

A Yamaha CH10-M2 chorus pedal. These have been discontinued for quite some time, I picked it up from a pawn shop. I can't say how old it is, but I'd say it's from the late 80s early 90s or so.

It's fully analogue, has a depth and rate knob, and is unbeatable for the price. The only advantage my Small Clone has over it, is that it sounds much better with distortion.

I picked it up for £40, I'm asking £35 inc. postage to anywhere in mainland UK.

I also have for sale a Crate CA30 acoustic amp. 30 watts solid state, it's good for small gigs (I mean small) and for bedroom practice, but I simply have no use for it. I bought it for £180 3 years ago, make me an offer. You'll have to pick it up, unless you arrange a courier though.

Finally, I have a Dunlop GCB80 volume pedal. Also bought this 3 years ago, this is only for trade though.

I'll consider any trades for any items, I'm particularly looking for a Big Muff Pi. Make me an offer for anything!
I'll try to get some sound clips tomorrow, but it'd be only with my ****ty laptop mic + audacity.

And I'm not looking for anything in particular. Perhaps £50?
Quote by michal23
I'll try to get some sound clips tomorrow, but it'd be only with my ****ty laptop mic + audacity.

And I'm not looking for anything in particular. Perhaps £50?

I mean trade-wise..?
Quote by dandadog
I mean trade-wise..?

I'm honestly not looking for anything in particular, so offer away . Pedals, whatever you have.
Quote by michal23
I'm honestly not looking for anything in particular, so offer away . Pedals, whatever you have.

Only pedal I have is a Boss GE-7 EQ? Worth £45 on ebay.. so it's pretty much what you asked for in cash..
Quote by dandadog
Only pedal I have is a Boss GE-7 EQ? Worth £45 on ebay.. so it's pretty much what you asked for in cash..

I'm certainly interested, as a matter of fact, I've been looking for an EQ. Where are you located? I think it'd be easier if we meet up and exchange it. Oh, and if you want, I can send you pics?
Quote by michal23
I'm certainly interested, as a matter of fact, I've been looking for an EQ. Where are you located? I think it'd be easier if we meet up and exchange it. Oh, and if you want, I can send you pics?

I'm a long way from B'ham =/ Courier would be the only way..
I see. Well if you could somehow arrange it, then I'm all for; but I've never dealt with them personally. How much would the courier cost?
Bump.

Sorry I don't have any pics or clips up yet, I've honestly been kind of busy as of late, but I'll hopefully have them up soon.