i remember this book, that i really want to read...it was about a kid that was like 16 and he worked on something that was like a blimp that took people on tours and they found some guy's hot air balloon and he died and i think the kid started reading the guys journal and then the blimp the kid worked on went down on some island..thats all i remember i read it too long ago to remember the title...does this book sound familiar to anyone?
Harry Potter and the kid that was like 16 and he worked on something that was like a blimp that took people on tours and they found some guy's hot air balloon and he died and i think the kid started reading the guys journal and then the blimp the kid worked on went down on some island.
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul
Quote by guitarockstar99
oh thanks? because that definately helped?

Don't mention it.
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul
he's asking the pit to help him find a book. it reminds me slightly of Mortal Engines/ Predators Gold/ Infernal Devices/ A Darkling Plain, but those are fairly recent books (last 5 years or so) and its not quite like the guy said. So other than those I have no suggestion.
Quote by guitarockstar99
oh thanks? because that definately helped?

oh come on now it was humorous
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!