What are the Low End Jackson likes, my mate swears Jackson are the best ever and are amazing etc. but I'm not sure if its just his fanboyism.

If I was going to buy a guitar around £300-350 price range, would I be better off buying a low end Jackson like the RX10D, or a 100 or 150 series LTD?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
ESP LTD's are actually really well made and great guitars for a low price, necks are thin and the pickups are pretty good for stock

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
To be fair, the low-end Jacksons wouldn't be that much better or worse than the ESP you already have - I'd stick with what you have
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
well older low end jacksons are major win, i got one right before they started putting EMGs in everything.

not that EMGs are THAT bad though, just if you're buying a lowend guitar you probably have a low end amp. so the emgs wont sound that great.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
my personal experience and opinion is to go with esp/ltd's...this is after owning jackson guitars ranging from $200 to $2300...ive owned 4 jackson's and i've sold all of them
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by liam-rooney
Sorry to hijack, but what do people think of the Jackson DK2T?

play it and experience the compound radius fretboard...make sure its something you like...i seemed to miss a lot more notes while playing mine than on my other guitars
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
So they're about equal?

And what about the Jackson Floyd Roses, theyre not proper I know, but how are they, do they keep tune and you can abuse them etc?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
If I was to get a 1000 Series LTD, what would the comparable Jackson be?

Would people consider LTDs more versatile than Jacksons?

Would a LTD EC-1000 be considered a better guitar, cos thats what I'm looking at at the moment.

My mate with the Jackson said for my second guitar I dont deserve a £700 guitar, and I shoudl get one from £300-£350, what are peoples opinions on this.

Quote by Korzack
To be fair, the low-end Jacksons wouldn't be that much better or worse than the ESP you already have - I'd stick with what you have

+1...good advice.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Would a LTD EC-1000 be considered a better guitar, cos thats what I'm looking at at the moment.

My mate with the Jackson said for my second guitar I dont deserve a £700 guitar, and I shoudl get one from £300-£350, what are peoples opinions on this.

He's just jelous. Get the best you can afford really.

And if anything Jacksons are alittle more versatile because they mostly have passive pickups with alcino magnets. Which sound better for more differant styles than active EMG which most LTD's have.

Versitility mostly comes from the amp because it provides the biggest influence on tone by far
Quote by EndTheRapture51
So they're about equal?

And what about the Jackson Floyd Roses, theyre not proper I know, but how are they, do they keep tune and you can abuse them etc?

Ive heard Jackson LFR's are good trems
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by a7xplayer
save up and get a better guitar. be patient and it will be worth it

This seems to be a good option. They are good guitars, but won't really be a step up from what you already have. Maybe try something like an RR3?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.