Has anybody ever heard of the band called stryper? they are a christian metal band from cali. and i was wondering if i was the only one that knows about them.
Quote by TWISTEDFender
80's metal forum.

u know that they came out with a new album last year... they are still active...
Yeah, but their sound is closer to hair metal than heavy metal, hence the forum differentiation.
Quote by 0GibsonLesPaul0
u know that they came out with a new album last year... they are still active...

Twisted Sister still releases material, but they're most certainly an "80's metal band." Same with Motley Crue.
Besides the fact that hair metal, glam metal, 80's metal, pop metal or whatever tag you want to put on this sort of music isn't metal at all.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by 0GibsonLesPaul0

Yeah, and I'm sure it's plenty more horrible than the **** they put out in the 80's, smartass.
I will reinstate that they don't belong here.

However, I personally find it hilariously ironic if you've been in a Stryper crowd and have gotten hit in the face with a bible. Quite literally, an encounter with the lord's wrath.
I've found Jesus
You will use the word "reinstate" without knowing what it actually means. I believe you were looking for "reiterate".
I miss Morbid, the metal forum sucks now
Quote by rockybo
You will use the word "reinstate" without knowing what it actually means. I believe you were looking for "reiterate".

Well, thanks for correcting me. That is what I meant and I know what the word means.

Now, crawl back up your arse, will ya?

Where do these people come from...?
I've found Jesus