Hey guys, I need help from all of UG's Computer Tech People.

I just formatted my computer yesterday and I've got everything back up except for the drivers. They need to be updated and I can't find out how to do that. Does anyone have any Ideas?
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Look at the websites of the companys, for example if your graphics card Nvidea, go on there website and download them.
Quote by Jack_hertz92
Look at the websites of the companys, for example if your graphics card Nvidea, go on there website and download them.

or get one of those driver update programs.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
What about the ones that are manufactored parts. Just hit up the gateway site? Or Windows?
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Well if it doesn't install manually, like stated above, check the manufacturer's website.
Or do a websearch for them, just type in "*whatever you're looking for, and the model number* drivers"

Or, look for a program called drivermax, it helps a lot

EDIT: I'm a nice guy and found you a link
http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax/
Just click "Download Now"
I'd actually not recommend a Driver Update program. If you're running a PC, you should have all the orignal drivers either on a specific product CD or on a standard Windows Boot CD.
But you also can go online to find drivers. Just don't download a Driver Update system.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12