the RGT42DX,

p.s ignore any "Edge III's suck" comments, those guys are idiots
Last edited by Capt_Clarkson at Mar 7, 2009,
neither, but if someone has a gun to your head right now and is making you buy one or the other, get the second one..
the second
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
I bought the 42dx cause of the price and put some nice pickups in it and I love it. My first neck thru guitar and for $400 bucks its a nice 'en
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Except for not having a middle pickup, the second one is a lot better.
i would say the first one because u can get more sounds with the HSH pickup display, and it would be a little more versatile. but u know it ur choice really so yea
well i need a good step up from my peavey raptor... so no one likes the rg370?
RGT42DX is the way to go i guess... i mean they look identicle except the 370 has a mid pickup and the RGT42DX doesnt... how does that affect the sound on the second one?
It will sound just fine, having a single just gives you a few more tonal options. You can run just the single coil, or the single with the bridge pickup or the single coil with the neck pickup. All it really does is add a little extra sparkle to your tone but the 42DX will sound just fine.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
^same here.

take the second one.

but honestly you could probly find something better.\

check out craigslist for carvins.
i also say the 2nd choice because the neck is better made and the wood will have a over all nicer tone to it.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
2nd ,
got love the neckthrew.and im not fan of basswood
But in the end i would get any of them