30 48%
i only like the beattles
11 18%
i only like the ramones
7 11%
i hate both
14 23%
Voters: 62.
okay, so for the moment, my band has made 2 songs, a pop rock song and a pop punk song which my band ended making it something like ''psicodelic punk.''

What happens if a band plays like a really wide selection of genres, like, its like playing the beattles trhough the ramones, in my case i like both bands, but are there people who like a lot both also?

Is it possible to make your music go through a huge public?

EDIT: Hate me if you want, but isnt blink 182 a mix of the ramones and the beatles?
Last edited by actaderock at Mar 7, 2009,
What is the question we are answering?

Also, "psicodelic punk."
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul
Quote by actaderock
its like playing the beattles trhough the ramones, in my case i like both bands

Clearly you like The Ramones better, amirite?

And in answer to your question, there are plenty of bands who I think make great multi-genre music. An example would be The Darkness. Yeah srsly.
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

Quote by Tomosaurus
Clearly you like The Ramones better, amirite?

And in answer to your question, there are plenty of bands who I think make great multi-genre music. An example would be The Darkness. Yeah srsly.

well, i like the ramones more than the beattles, almost all my band prefers the ramones, the drummer even hates the beattles, but i dont how did you know i prefer the ramones, by the way, nice advice
Haha im so surprised nobody's REALLY said it.

It's spelled Beatles. Both bands are wonderful, also, 17 million points to the guy in here who said he liked The Darkness, they're awesome.

It'll be fine. If you plan on your band becoming super famous, i'm sure some people will like some tunes more than others but that's no big deal.

Course you gotta be famous, first.
Quote by Altitudinous
Haha im so surprised nobody's REALLY said it.

It's spelled Beatles. Both bands are wonderful, also, 17 million points to the guy in here who said he liked The Darkness, they're awesome.

It'll be fine. If you plan on your band becoming super famous, i'm sure some people will like some tunes more than others but that's no big deal.

Course you gotta be famous, first.

well, english isnt my first language, pass me that one please
A more varied taste and multigenres usually result in more success. Music isn't about what genre it should be in or how to classify it.
It's about expressing yourself, and you can do that in whatever way you want.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I only like Bob Dylan. Everything else is ****.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I dislike the Ramones, but I felt compelled to click "I hate both".

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I only like Bob Dylan. Everything else is ****.

Greetings from /mu/.
Quote by Vermintide
I dislike the Ramones, but I felt compelled to click "I hate both".

Greetings from /mu/.

What's that?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Don't like the Ramones. Like the Beatles.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Don't like the Ramones. Like the Beatles.

This.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Play whatever you want. If you play a Beatles song then a Ramones song no one is gonna be greatly offended and try to kill you.
It's fine, just try to keep each album around the same style. Look at that dude Beck, he changes his sound every album, and he does/did just fine.
Same with Boris. Sometimes they release a heavy as dick drone album, and sometimes they release a rock n roll album. It doesn't even sound like the same band, so you'll be fine.